奥运英语100句大众版 Unit8:趣味情景中外家庭共迎奥运(1)
日期:2015-01-19 14:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Interesting Family Episode for the Olympic Games

趣味情景中外家庭共迎奥运
Episode 1 Gathering again in Beijing
情景1.重聚北京
Act 1:At the airport
第一幕:在机场
Lihua:Hi,Harley!Pleased to see you again in China!
L:嗨,哈利,真高兴在中国又见面了.
Harley:Hi,Li Hua!Nice to see you again!
H:嗨,李华,真高兴又见面
Li:So this must be Sophie and this must be Jane.
L:这一定就是苏菲和简了
Harley:Yes,Sophie,Jane come and meet Li Hua.
H:对,苏菲,简,过来,这是李华.
How do you do!
S&J:你好!
Li:How do you do!How was the fight?
L:你们好!旅途怎么样?
Sophie:Very well,thank you.
S:很好,谢谢.
Jane:Only that I feel too excited about the Olympic games.
J:只是想着奥运会我有点太兴奋了.
Harley:Li Hua,How are things with you?
H:李华,近来如何?
Li:Fine,thank you.Well,do you have any luggage to pick up?
L:很好,谢谢.对了,还有行李要去取吗?
Sophie:Oh,no,it’s all here.
S:没有了,都在这里了.
Li:OK,come with me.The car is over there.
L:好了,这边走.车在那边

Act 2 On the way to the hotel
第2幕:去旅馆的路上
Jane:Where are we going?
J:我们去哪?
Li Hua:We’re going to the Lidu Hotel.I’ve booked a suite for you there.
L:去丽都饭店,我给你们订了一套房.
Sophie:Is it far from the Olympic Stadium?
S:那里离奥林匹克体育馆远吗?
Li:It’s very near.
L:很近.
Harley:With the Olympic Games coming,
H:奥运会一来,
Beijing is becoming more and more beautiful.
北京是越来越漂亮了.
Li:Yes.Everyday Beijing is taking on a new look.
L:是啊,北京每天都换新貌.

Act 3 In the hotel
第3幕:在宾馆
Can I help you?
R:您们好!
I’ve booked a suite for my friends in your hotel.
L:我在你们饭店给我朋友订了一套房.
R:What’s the name,please?
R:您的名字?
Li:Harley Jackson.
L:哈利.杰克逊.
R:Yes,your room number is 3207.
R:对的,您的房号是3207,
Here is the key and the porter will bring the baggage upstairs for you.
这是钥匙,侍者会帮你把行李拿上去.
Thank you.
H:谢谢.

ACT 4 (In the hotel room)
第4幕:在宾馆客房
Li:Is the room OK?
L:房间合适吗?
Harley:Quite good.Bath air-conditioning everything is fine.
H:挺好.洗澡间,空调,所有的都挺好的.
Sophie:And the most important:TV set.
S:还有电视,最重要的.
Jane:Besides,there’s a beautiful lake behind the building.
J:而且屋后还有一个漂亮的湖.
Li:OK,I think you may be a little bit tired so I’ll leave now.
L:你们一定累了,那我先 走了.
I’ll come back tomorrow to pick you up to my home to have dinner.
明天我过来接你们上我家吃饭.
Harley:We’d be very glad to.Thank you for all the trouble.
H:非常乐意,谢谢你的关照.
Li:You’re welcome.If you need any help just call me.
L:不客气,有什么事随时给我打电话.
Harley:I will.So see you tomorrow.
H:我会的,那明天见.
Li:See you.
L:明天见.

分享到
重点单词
  • portern. 搬运工,门房,(火车卧铺车厢或豪华车厢的)乘务员,
  • luggagen. 行李
  • episoden. 插曲,一段情节,片段,轶事