职场必胜:最常用商务口语200句(part6)
日期:2010-01-21 11:17

(单词翻译:单击)



I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?

我想了解一下贵国的投资环境.




I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.

我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策.




It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.

据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策.




Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的.




We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.

我们在具体操作方法上灵活多了.




We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法.




You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you.

你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?




We are sure both of us have a brighter future.

我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景.




How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?




Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?

也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?




This is our most recently developed product.

这是我们最近开发的产品.




That sounds like the product we had in mind.

那种产品好像就是我们所想要的.




I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.

我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的.




I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式.




I strongly recommend this product.

我强力推荐这种产品.




If I were you, I'd choose this product.

如果我是你,我就选择这种产品.




We've already had a big demand for this product.

这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量.
分享到
重点单词
  • environmentn. 环境,外界
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎
  • flexibleadj. 灵活的,易弯曲的,柔韧的,可变通的
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • proceedvi. 继续进行,开始,着手
  • importn. 进口,进口商品,意义 v. 进口,输入
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易