李阳疯狂英语突破口语要素MP3:应答口语要素[肯定答复]
日期:2006-05-10 20:56

(单词翻译:单击)

第四部分 应答口语要素

第一节 肯定答复

【李阳老师的话】
我们大部分的中国人都知道英语的肯定答复是“Yes”, 可是这个“Yes”如果说多了的话,就会让人觉得你的英语水平“不过如此”!其实,英语的肯定答复花样多得很,仅这一节我们就给你提供了22种。同样的一句话能够用不同的方式来表达,肯定会让人觉得你的英文水平确实了不得,让人对你的英文水平刮目相看,既然可以带给别人一个惊讶,又可以为自己带来一份成就感,何乐而不为!
87. Right.
是这样。

【疯狂实战】
A: They will understand you someday.
(总有一天他们会理解你的。)
B: Right.
(说得对。)

A: I didn’t have time to call you.
(我没有时间给你打电话。)
B: Right.
(那好。)

A: Smoking isn’t good for you.
(吸烟对你不好。)
B: Right.
(对。)

【额外成就感】
①You’re coming, right?(你会来的,对吧?)
②You have a car, right?(你有部车,对吧?)


88.Okay.
好的。

【疯狂实战】
A: This is the biggest vase I have.
(我最大的花瓶就这个。)
B: Okay. / Alright.
(好的。)

A: We’d better go now. It’s getting late.
(我们走吧。天晚了。)
B: Okay. / Alright.
(好。)

A: Okay, who’s next?
(好,下一个是谁?)
B: I think it’s me.
(我想是我。)


89.Sure.
当然;可以;不用客气。

【疯狂实战】
A: Can you give me a hand?
(你能帮我个忙吗?)
B: Sure.
(可以。)

A: Can I use your phone?
(我可以用你的电话吗?)
B: Sure.
(可以。)

A: Thanks for your help.
(多谢帮忙。)
B: Sure.
(没什么。)

【疯狂替换】
Certainly.(当然。)


90.Exactly!
就是;的确这样!

【疯狂实战】
A: It’s expensive to travel in America.
(在美国旅游是很贵的。)
B: Exactly!
(确实是!)

A: Children should spend more time outdoors and less time watching TV.
(孩子们应该多进行一些室外运动,少看些电视。)
B: Exactly!
(就是!)

A: I heard commuting in Guangzhou is hell.
(我听说在广州上下班很麻烦。)
B: Exactly!
(可不是!)

【疯狂替换】
①Precisely.(的确。)
②Definitely.(确实是。)
③Exactly so.(确实如此。)
④You can say that again.(你说得对。)

91. Absolutely!
当然!

【疯狂实战】
A: Could you give me a ride?
(我能搭你的便车吗?)
B: Absolutely! I’d be glad to.
(当然可以!我很乐意。)

A: Can I ask you a favor?
(你能帮我个忙吗?)
B: Absolutely!
(当然!)

A: I think they should control guns in America.
(我认为在美国应该控制枪支。)
B: Absolutely!
(绝对应该这样。)

【相对语】
Absolutely not! 当然不是!/绝对没有!
A: Did you cheat in the exam?(你在考试中作弊了?)
B: Absolutely not!(绝对没有!)


92. That’s right.
没错。

【疯狂实战】
A: You mean our daughter is in love?
(你是说我们的女儿恋爱了?)
B: That’s right.
(没错。)

A: So you didn’t take the test?
(那就是说你没有参加考试?)
B: That’s right.
(对。)

A: You said you forgot to videotape it.
(你说你忘了把它录像?)
B: Oh, that’s right.
(是,是这样。)

【额外成就感】
①That’s correct.(对了。)
②Is that right?(对吗?)
③Is that correct?(是吗?)


93.I see.
[ ]
我明白了。

【疯狂实战】
A: You have to return the books by Monday.
(你得在周一前归还图书。)
B: I see.
(我知道了。)

A: You must leave right now.
(你现在必须离开。)
B: I see.
(我知道。)

A: Tom doesn’t like that.
(Tom不喜欢那个。)
B: I see.
(我知道。)

【疯狂替换】
①I understand.(我明白。)
②I got it.(我明白了。)


94.So do I.
[  ]
我也是。

【疯狂实战】
A: I really like Chinese food.
(我真的很爱吃中国菜。)
B: So do I.
(我也是。)

A: I think he’s very talented.
(我觉得他很有天分。)
B: So do I.
(我也这么认为。)

A: I watched that movie on TV.
(我是在电视上看的那部电影。)
B: So did I.
(我也是在电视上看的。)


95.So am I.
[  ]
我也一样。

【疯狂实战】
A: I’m really tired.
(我实在太累了。)
B: So am I.
(我也是。)

A: I’m so concerned about him.
(我特别担心他。)
B: So am I.
(我也一样。)

A: I was so excited about the news.
(得知那个消息我真是激动。)
B: So was I.
(我当时也是。)


96.Yes, please.
[ ]
好的,请便。

【疯狂实战】
A: Would you like more wine?
(再喝些酒吧?)
B: Yes, please.
(好的。)

A: Do you want to hear some music?
(你想来点音乐吗?)
B: Yes, please.
(好吧。)

A: Would you like something to eat?
(你想吃点什么吗?)
B: Yes, please.
(好吧。)


97.Yes, of course.
[  ]
当然了!

【疯狂实战】
A: Are you attending the conference?
(你去开会吗?)
B: Yes, of course. I signed up weeks ago.
(当然了。我几个星期前就签字了。)

A: Could you give me a ride?
(你能载我一程吗?)
B: Yes, of course. You don’t even have to ask!
(当然了!你问都不用问!)

A: You know so much about Beijing.
(你对北京知道的不少。)
B: Yes, of course. I was born there.
(当然了!我在那儿出生的。)


98. Yes, I’d love to.
[]
是的,非常乐意。

【疯狂实战】
A: Would you like to join us?
(你想加入我们吗?)
B: Yes, I’d love to.
(是的,非常乐意。)

A: Would you like to come to the party?
(你来参加聚会吗?)
B: Yes, I’d love to. Thanks for inviting me.
(当然,非常乐意。谢谢邀请。)

A: Would you like to go to the movies with me?
(你跟我去看电影吗?)
B: Yes, I’d love to.
(去。我要去。)

【疯狂替换】
①Yes, I’d be happy to.(是的,我很乐意。)
②Yes, I’d be glad to.(是的,我很乐意。)
③Yes, I’d be pleased to.(是的,我很乐意。)
④Yes, with pleasure.(是的,我很乐意。)


99. Sure, go ahead.
[  ]
尽管去做。

【疯狂实战】
A: May I use your phone?
(我可以用你的电话吗?)
B: Sure, go ahead.
(可以,用吧。)

A: Can I ask you a question?
(我能问你个问题吗?)
B: Sure, go ahead.
(当然,你问吧。)

A: Can I watch TV?
(我可以看电视吗?)
B: Sure, go ahead. Here’s the remote control.
(当然,看吧,这是摇控器。)


100. Sure, no problem.
[  ]
当然了,没问题。

【疯狂实战】
A: Can you do the dishes?
(你洗碗好吗?)
B: Sure, no problem.
(好的,没问题。)

A: Could you take the trash out?
(你能把垃圾带出去吗?)
B: Sure, no problem.
(行,没问题。)

A: Could you speak more slowly?
(讲慢点好吗?)
B: Sure, no problem.
(好,没问题。)


101. Sure, why not!
[  ]
当然了,为什么不呢!

【疯狂实战】
A: Would you like to come along?
(你愿意一起去吗?)
B: Sure, why not!
(当然了,为什么不呢!)

A: Would you like to help them?
(你愿意帮助他们吗?)
B: Sure, why not! That’s what friends are for.
(当然了,为什么不呢!这就是朋友的作用啊。)

A: Can you tell me the recipe?
(你能告诉那个配方吗?)
B: Sure, why not!
(当然了,有什么不可以的!)


102. Sure, feel free.
[  ]
当然可以,别客气。

【疯狂实战】
A: Can I ask you one more question?
(我能再问你一个问题吗?)
B: Sure, feel free.
(当然可以,尽管问。)

A: Can I have another piece of cake?
(我能再要一块蛋糕吗?)
B: Sure, feel free. Help yourself.
(可以呀,别客气。尽管吃吧。)

A: Could I make a suggestion?
(我可以提个建议吗?)
B: Sure, feel free.
(尽管说。)

【额外成就感】
①Go ahead.(尽管去做。)
②Be my guest.(别客气。)
③Don’t be shy.(别害羞。)
Kim’s Note: These are all very important sentences to make someone feel at home. When people of different cultures get together they sometimes feel shy or awkward. These sentences can make a world of difference.
这些都是使人感到自在的重要句子。来自不同文化的人聚在一起时,有时会感到害羞或拘束,这些句子能够使气氛变得完全不一样。


103.I think so too.
[   ]
我也这么认为。
【疯狂实战】
A: We should save more money.
(我们应该多攒些钱。)
B: I think so too.
(我也是这样想的。)

A: Maybe he’d like to be alone now.
(或许他现在想一个人静一下。)
B: I think so too.
(我也这么认为。)

A: You’d better get up a little earlier.
(你应该早点起床。)
B: I think so too. I’ve been late for work twice this month.
(我也这么想。这个月我已经迟到两次了。)

【疯狂替换】
①I agree.(我赞成。)
②I think you’re right.(你说得对。)
③I suppose so too.(我也这么想。)


104.I guess so.
[  ]
我想是这样的。
【疯狂实战】
A: Are your parents proud of you?
(你的父母为你感到骄傲吗?)
B: I guess so.
(我想是的。)

A: Was your teacher shocked?
(你的老师大吃了一惊吧?)
B: I guess so. He didn’t know I could speak English.
(我想是的。他不知道我会说英语。)

A: Did Jim win a scholarship?
(Jim拿到奖学金了吗?)
B: I guess so.
(我猜他拿到了。)


105. I hope so.
[  ]
我希望如此。

【疯狂实战】
A: Will you be home by eleven?
(你十一点会到家吗?)
B: I hope so.
(但愿如此。)

A: Is she feeling better?
(她感觉好点了吗?)
B: I hope so. I’m worried about her.
(我希望是。我担心她。)

A: Are you going to be a pilot?
(你就要当上飞行员了吗?)
B: I hope so. I have always dreamed of flying my own plane.
(但愿是。我总是梦想开我自己的飞机。)


106. I’m afraid so.
[  ]
恐怕是这样。

【疯狂实战】
A: Is the party over?
(晚会结束了吗?)
B: I’m afraid so.
(我想是。)

A: Did you miss the bus?
(你没赶上车吗?)
B: I’m afraid so.
(恐怕是。)

A: Did you burn the chicken?
(你把鸡烧糊了吧?)
B: I’m afraid so. I’m so sorry!
(恐怕是。很抱歉!)

【额外成就感】
Unfortunately, yes.(不幸的是,你说对了。)
Regrettably, yes.(真不幸,这是事实。)


107. I thought so.
[  ]
我想也是。

【疯狂实战】
A: All the tickets were sold out.
(所有的票都卖完了。)
B: I thought so.
(我想也是。)

A: We should have made a reservation. We have to wait for a table.
(我们要是预定了座位就好了。现在我们得等座位了。)
B: I thought so.
(我也这么想。)

A: Bob said he was too busy to help us.
(鲍勃说他太忙了,帮不上我们。)
B: I thought so.
(我想也是。)


108. I told you so.
[   ]
我告诉过你。

【疯狂实战】
A: I should have bought that camera when I had the chance.
(有机会那会儿,我应该买下那架相机。)
B: I told you so.
(我跟你说过。)

A: Gee, I’ve got a parking ticket.
(糟糕!我停车被罚了!)
B: I told you so.
(我提醒过你。)

A: They wouldn’t let me on the plane without an ID card.
(没有身份证,他们不会让我上飞机的。)
B: I told you so.
(我告诉过你吧。)

【疯狂替换】
①I told you.(我告诉过你。)
②Told you so.(我告诉过你。)
③Told you.(我告诉过你。)
Kim’s Note: Be careful with these sentences! No one likes to hear “I told you so” too often!
谨慎使用这些句子!没有人喜欢总是听到“I told you so”这句话!

分享到
重点单词
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • talentedadj. 有才能的,有天赋的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • pilotn. 飞行员,领航员,引航员 vt. 领航,驾驶,向导
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • invitingadj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词
  • reservationn. 预定,保留意见
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • remoteadj. 偏僻的,遥远的,远程的,(感情等)距离很大 n