(单词翻译:单击)
This table is reserved for you, sir.
先生,这张桌子是为您预留的 。
It looks like a nice table, but it's too close to the kitchen door.
这张桌子看起来不错,但是离厨房门太近了 。
Q: Where does the conversation most probably take place?
问:这段对话最有可能发生在哪里?
Isaw you on TV yesterday. You were ever so good. You didn't look nervous.
我昨天在电视上看到你了,你真是太棒了,看起来并不紧张 。
To be frank. When it was my turn to speak, I really had my heart in my mouth.
说实话,轮到我发言的时候我真的紧张得要命 。
Q: What does the woman mean?
问:对话中女生的话是什么意思?
Shall we go and try that snack bar around the corner?
我们去试一下街角的小吃店好吗?
I can't eat anything. My headaches.
我头痛,什么东西都吃不下 。
Q: What can we learn about the woman?
问:从对话中我们能知道女生的什么信息?
A single room is fifty pounds per night, and a double room sixty pounds per night. Stay two nights and you'll get another for free.
单人间每晚50英镑,双人间每晚60英镑,住两晚的话可以免费再住一晚 。
A single room for three nights, please.
我要一间单人房,住三晚 。
Q: How much should the man pay for his room?
问:对话中的男生应该付多少钱?
How did you do in the writing contest?
你在写作比赛中做得怎么样?
If only I had paid more attention to spelling.
要是我当时多注意一下拼写就好了 。
Q: What can we learn about the man?
问:从对话中我们能知道男生的什么信息?
Hey. Joan, what's up?
嘿 。琼,你怎么了?
Nothing much. It's my son! It doesn't seem easy for him to get used to the new school.
没什么要紧的事情,是我儿子的事!他看起来很难适应新学校 。
Q: How does Joan most probably feel about her son?
问:琼对儿子的事情大概是什么感觉?
Have you heard from Mary lately? It's said she is not working as a fitness coach.
你最近有玛丽的消息吗?听说她的工作不是健身教练 。
I got an email from her last week. She has been working at a school since she left our firm.
我上周收到了她的邮件,她从咱们公司离职后一直在一家学校里工作 。
Q: Who are the two speakers talking about?
问:对话中的两个人在谈论什么?
How did the lecture go?
讲座进行得怎么样?
Oh, you should have seen those young people. Thirsty for knowledge, drinking in my wisdom.
啊,你真应该看看那些年轻人,他们渴求学习知识、汲取我的智慧 。
Q: What does the man mean?
问:对话中男生的话是什么意思?
Look at the menu. Everything looks great, but that's too expensive.
看看菜单,所有的菜看起来都很好,但就是太贵了 。
Have anything you like? Tom said it's on our boss.
有什么是你喜欢的吗?汤姆说了老板请客 。
Q: Who will pay the bill?
问:谁来买单?
David, I got you a present, a solar-powered calculator.
大卫,我给你买了一个礼物,一个太阳能计算器 。
I don't need a calculator, Mom. I have one.
妈妈,我不需要计算器,我已经有一个了 。
Q: What does David imply?
问:大卫的话暗示了什么?