(单词翻译:单击)
Is there a new bookstore on Fuzhou Road?
福州路上有家新书店是吗?
Yes, it's got very good novels of the 20th century.
是的,那里有20世纪非常棒的小说 。
Q: What are the speakers mainly talking about?
问:对话里的人主要在谈论什么?
Mike, are you OK?
迈克,你还好吗?
I injured my back yesterday just by sneezing. My doctor said I need surgery.
我昨天就因为打喷嚏把背给弄伤了,医生说需要做手术 。
Q: What can be learned about the man?
问:通过对话我们能知道这个男生怎么了?
Which team are you going to support?
你要支持哪个队?
You're not going to talk about football again, are you? That's it.
你不会再提足球了,对吧?就这样 。
Q: How does the woman feel about discussing footbal1?
问:对话中的女生对谈论足球是什么感觉?
Mary is not in the company. Has she returned from Xi'an yet?
玛丽不在公司,她从西安回来了吗?
Yes. but before she went to Chengdu yesterday, she had been home for only one day.
是的 。但是她昨天去成都了,只在家里呆了一天 。
Q: Where is Mary Now?
问:玛丽现在在哪里?
What? Steven is drinking orange juice.
什么?史蒂文在喝橙汁?
You cannot believe it. Now. he's careful about what he eats and takes regular exercise.
难以置信吧 。他现在很注意自己的饮食,而且会定期锻炼身体 。
Q: What does the woman imply about Steven?
问:对话中的女生在暗示史蒂文的什么?
I've moved the flower into the garden and watered it every day. How come it is still not doing well?
我已经把花移到花园里了,而且每天都给它浇水,但是它为什么还是长不好呢?
Well, why not add some fertilizer? Maybe that'll help.
嗯,为什么不给它施些肥呢?或许会有帮助 。
Q: According to the woman. what may the flower need?
问:根据对话中女生的话,花需要什么?
Wow, you won the first prize in the writing contest. You haven't taken any courses on reading and writing.
哇,你在写作比赛中得了第一名,你从来都没有上过阅读课和写作课 。
But I've been keeping a diary since childhood.
但是我从小就有记日记的习惯 。
Q: According to the woman, what helped her win the contest?
问:根据对话中女生的话,是什么帮她赢得了比赛?
You like tennis so much. Why not take some lessons? They start next week.
你那么喜欢打网球,为什么不去上一些网球课呢?下周网球课就开课了 。
How am I going to fit that into my crowded schedule?
我怎么能再把网球课安排进我那紧张的日程里呢?(我已经够忙了,没有时间再上网球课)
Q: What does the woman mean?
问:女生的话是什么意思?
Walk to the park? You must be kidding! It takes only five minutes to drive there.
步行去公园?你肯定是在开玩笑!开车去那儿只要5分钟 。
If I had remembered to charge my car.
如果我没忘记给汽车充电就好了 。
Q: What can be learned about the man?
问:关于对话中的男生,我们能够知道什么?
You've been dealing with that budget report for nearly an hour. Anything wrong?
那份预算报告你已经弄了快一个小时了 。出现什么问题了吗?
I keep adding and reading the numbers, but they just don't balance.
我一直在合计并读取这些数字,但是它们就是不持平 。
Q: What is the man doing?
问:对话中的男生在做什么?