(单词翻译:单击)
Hello? Hello, Stella. This is Peter.
你好?你好,斯特拉 。我是彼得 。
Hi, Peter. Fancy hearing your voice! How are you?
嗨,彼得 。听到你声音真好!你好吗?
Couldn't be better. I'm planning a trip to Memphis with my family this summer.
再好不过了 。我打算今年夏天和我家人去孟菲斯旅游 。
Great! I'd love to host you here. When are you coming?
太好了!我太想在我这款待你们了!你们什么时候来?
We'll leave Boston on June 20th, stay in St. Louis, Missouri for a week, and then fly to your city.
我们将在6月20号离开波士顿,在密苏里州圣路易斯市待一星期,然后飞到你们市 。
We'd probably stay for five days with you and come back, for it's a two-week vacation.
我们可能会在你那待五天,然后回去,因为这是两星期的假期 。
Is there anything special you'd like to do here?
你们来这有什么特别想做的事情吗?
We'd love to explore Beale Street, the official home of the blues, where we'd listen to live music.
我们想逛逛蓝调的正式发源地贝尔街,在那倾听现场音乐 。
We'd also like to visit Graceland, the popular museum in memory of Elvis Presley.
我们还想参观雅园,纪念埃尔维斯·普雷斯利的受欢迎的博物馆 。
But above all, we want to spend some time with you and your family.
但最重要的是,我们想和你以及你家人聚聚 。
Of course! It's been ages since we met last time. Let's have a dinner party in my garden.
当然了!自上次见面以来已经有好久没见了 。让我们在我花园里吃晚宴吧 。
Lovely! Oh, could you find for us a hotel near where you live? It doesn't have to be big, but I can't stand noise at bedtime.
好极了!哦,你能帮我们在你住的附近找一家旅馆吗?房间没必要太大,但是睡觉时不能有噪音 。
Sure. Thank you. See you soon.
没问题 。谢谢啦 。期待很快相见 。