高中英语作文模板 第437期:Make Dumplings 包饺子
日期:2018-09-05 16:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Dumpling is a traditional chinese food.
饺子是中国的传统食物。
On the lunar new year's day, most families make a lot of delicious dumplings.
在农历新年,大多数家庭都会包很多美味的饺子。
To make them, follow this easy process.
要包成饺子,遵循以下那容易的步骤。
The first step is to mix the flour with water.
第一步就是把面粉和水和在一起。
When the dough is ready, we can begin to make dumpling wrappers.
和好面之后,我们可以开始擀皮。
We use a rolling pole to roll the dough into small, thin and round pieces so that they will be easy to cook.
我们使用一个滚动杆,把它揉成又薄又小的圆形面皮,这样会比较容易煮。
When the wrappers are done, it's time to prepare the filling.
皮弄完后,就是弄馅的时候了。

包饺子.png


Usually, we use meat such as beef or mutton, and some vegetables such as cabbage or carrots for filling.
通常我们用肉(比如牛肉和羊肉)还有蔬菜(比如白菜和胡萝卜)作馅。
You may actually choose whatever you like to put into it.
你可能选择任何你喜欢的馅包进去。
We must chop those things into small pieces.
我们必须把这些东西剁小。
Then put some salt, oil and other condiments into it and stir it evenly.
然后放上盐,油和其他调料搅拌它均匀。
When all these preparations are done, we can start making dumplings.
当所有这些准备工作都完成了,我们就可以开始包饺子了。
First put a spoonful of filling in the center of the wrapper.
首先放一勺馅在皮的中心。
Then stick the two opposite sides together and then the rest.
然后把两个相反的两边粘在一起,然后就是其他的了。
Don't just cover the filling with the wrappers.
不只是只是把馅包在皮里面。
The best shape of dumplings is that of a ship, because when they are boiling in the pan, they look like ships sailing in the sea.
饺子最好看的形状是像一艘船,因为当它们在锅里煮时,他们看起来就像是大海里的船只。
The smell can make your mouth water.
它们的香味会让你流口水。

分享到