I find English very interesting, don't you?
I don't like that film, do you?
2. 当陈述部分的主语是everybody, everyone, someone, nobody, no one, somebody等合成代词时，附加疑问句中的主语通常用they。但亦可用he，尤其是nobody, no one等作主语，具有否定概念时。如：
Somebody phoned while I was out, didn't they?
Everyone enjoyed the party, didn't they?
Nobody wants to go there, does he?
3. 当陈述部分的主语是不定代词everything, nothing, anything, something时，附加 疑问句中的主语一般用it，不用they。如：
Everything seems all right now, doesn't it?
Nothing is kept in good order, is it?
Something must be done to stop pollution, isn't it?
4. 当陈述部分的主语是指示代词this, that或these, those时，附加疑问句中的主语分别用it和they。如：
This is important, isn't it?
That isn't correct, is it?
These are your friends Tom and Jack, aren't they?
One can't be too careful, can one?或can you?
One should do his duty, shouldn't he?
6. 如果陈述部分用I'm…结构，附加疑问部分一般用aren't I。如：
I am strong and healthy aren't I。
7. 当陈述句为there be结构时，附加疑问句中的主语也用there。如：
There's no help for it, is there?
There's something wrong, isn't there?
8. 陈述部分带有seldom, hardly, never, rarely, few, little,nowhere, nothing等否定词或半否定词时，附加疑问部分的动词用肯定形式。如：
Bob rarely got drunk, did he?
Few people know him, do they?
She seldom goes to the cinema, does she?
He was unsuccessful, wasn't he?
Tom dislikes the book, doesn't he?
She says that I did it, doesn't she?
I told them not everybody could do it ,didn't I?
但当陈述部分的主语是I，谓语是think, believe, suppose, expect这类动词时，附加疑问部分则往往与从句中的主语和谓语动词保持对应关系，但要注意否定的转移。
I suppose that he's serious isn't he?
I don't think she cares, does she?
Xiao Lin has been writing letters all afternoon but he should finish them now, shouldn't he?
11. 在由“祈使句+附加疑问”构成的附加疑问句中，附加疑问部分一般用will you, won't you, would you,有时也可用can you, can't you, why don't you, could you等。如：
Don't open the door, will you?
Give me some cigarettes, can you?
Take a rest, why don't you?
但是，以let's开头的祈使句，附加疑问部分用shall we;以let us开头的祈使句，如果含义是allow us，不包括听话人在内，疑问部分用will you。如：
Let's have a basketball match this afternoon, shall we?
Let us go out for a rest, will you?
You must work hard next term, mustn't you?
I must answer the letter, mustn't I?
You must have made a mistake, haven't you?
They must have seen the film last week, didn't they?
He must be in the library, isn't he?
13. 当陈述部分含有情态动词used to时，疑问部分可用usedn't或didn't。如：
The old man used to smoke, didn't he?或usedn't he?
Tom used to live here, usedn't he?或didn't he?
14. 当陈述部分带有情态动词ought to时，疑问部分用oughtn't或shouldn't。如：
He ought to know the answer, oughtn't he?
We ought to read this book, oughtn't we?或shouldn't we?
15. 当陈述部分含有had better时，疑问部分用had。
如：You'd better finish your homework now, hadn't you?
What a clever boy, isn't he?
What a lovely day, isn't it?
Learning how to repair motors takes a long time, doesn't it?
Between six and seven will suit you, won't it?
Where to hold the meeting has not been decided, has it?
Oh, he is a writer, is he?
You'll not go, won't you?
I wish to have a chance to learn English, may I?
You have a new bike, haven't you(或don't you)?
She doesn't have any money in her pocket, does she?