2012年高考英语首轮复习精品笔记:必修1 Module 6(外研版)
日期:2011-08-12 16:57

(单词翻译:单击)

Model 6 The Internet and Telecommunications

重点句型

1. It then became possible for universities to use the system as well.
然后大学利用这种系统也变得可能。

2. At the moment,about 80 percent of web traffic is in English,but this percentage is going down.
目前,大约有80%的网络用英语,但这个百分比正在下降。

3. Berners–Lee built his first computer while he was at university using an old television!
读大学时,贝尔纳斯·李利用一台旧电视机制成了他的第一台电脑。

4. Berners–Lee made it possible for everyone to use the Internet, not just universities and the army.
贝尔纳斯·李使所有人,不仅是大学和军队,使用“因特网”成为可能。

5. It would be much better if we spent the time working on a computer.
如果我们花费这些时间在电脑上,那就更好了。

6. Text messages are much cheaper than talking on a mobile phone, and you can make it even cheaper by shortening the words that you use.
发短信比打电话便宜得多,并且你还可以通过简化用词使之更便宜。

句型探究

1. At the moment,about 80 percent of web traffic is in English,but this percentage is going down.
目前,大约有80%的网络用英语,但这个百分比正在下降。
百分数的表达法:百分数由“基数词+percent (per cent) 构成”。如:53%读作fifty–three percent, percent不能用复数形式。若百分数用作主语,其谓语动词单复数要依其后的名词来决定。
About sixty percent of the apple is bad.
这个苹果约60%坏了。
About sixty percent of apples are bad.
这些苹果中约60%坏了。
I think it's ninety percent probable.
我想有90%的可能。

2. Text messages are much cheaper than talking on a mobile phone, and you can make it even cheaper by shortening the words that you use.
发短信比打电话便宜得多,并且你还可以通过简化用词使之更便宜。
该句是并列复合句。在第二个并列句中,that you use是定语从句,修饰the words。make it even cheaper使它更便宜,使用了“make+宾语+宾补”结构。
我们将使我们的祖国变得更漂亮。
“make+宾语+宾语补足语”,其中的宾语补足语可以是不带to的不定式、过去分词、形容词或名词。
①“make+宾语+n.” 意为“使、让某人/ 某物(成为)……”。
We made him captain of our football team.
我们推选他作我们足球队队长。
We made him our monitor.
我们选他当班长。
②“make+宾语+adj.” 意为 “使某人/ 某事(变得)……”。
The news that our team had won made us very happy.
我们队赢了的消息使我们大家非常高兴。
We must make the rivers clean.
我们必须净化河水。
注意:当宾语是不定式短语或从句时,多用it作形式宾语。
I made it a condition that everybody must be on time.
我提出一个条件, 人人都要准时。
Berners–Lee made it possible for everyone to use the Internet, not just universities and the army.
贝尔纳斯·李使所有人使用“因特网”成为可能,而不仅是在大学和军队。
③“make+宾语+do sth.(不带to的不定式)”意为 “使某人做某事”。
What makes the grass grow?
什么东西使得草生长?
Our teacher makes us feel more confident.
老师使得我们感到更自信了。
注意:在被动语态中,此类结构中省略的动词不定式 to 要还原。
The boy was made to work twelve hours a day.
这个男孩被迫每天干12个小时的活。
Every day I am made to have an egg and some milk.
我每天不得不吃一个鸡蛋,喝一些牛奶。

分享到