位置:首页 > 宣传和推荐 > 其它 > 每日一诗 > 正文
每日一诗(2.17):白朗宁夫人抒情十四行诗集第十二首
日期:2009-02-17 09:36

(单词翻译:单击)

说真的,就是这为我所夸耀的爱吧,
Indeed this very love which is my boast,
当它从胸房涌上眉梢,给我加上
And which, when rising up from * to brow,
一顶皇冠--那一颗巨大的红宝石,
Doth crown me with a ruby large enow
光彩夺目,让人知道它价值连城。。。。。。
To draw men's eyes and prove the inner cost, ...
就算我这全部的、最高成就的爱吧,
This love even, all my worth, to the uttermost,
我也不懂得怎样去爱,要不是你
I should not love withal, unless that thou
先立下示范,教给我该怎么办--
Hadst set me an example, shown me how,
当你恳切的目光第一次对上了
When first time thine earnest eyes with mine were crossed
我的目光,而爱呼应了爱。很明白,
And love called love. And thus, I cannot speak
即使爱,我也不能夸说是我的美德。
Of love even, as a good thing of my own.
是你,把我从一片昏迷的软乏中
Thy soul hath snatched up mine all faint and weak
抱起,高置上黄金的宝座,靠近在
And placed by thee on a golden throne, --
你的身旁。而我懂得了爱,只因为
And that I love (O soul, we must meek!)
紧挨着你--我唯一爱慕的人
Is by thee only, whom I love alone.

分享到
重点单词
  • meekadj. 温顺的,谦恭的
  • faintn. 昏厥,昏倒 adj. 微弱的,无力的,模糊的 v.
  • thronen. 王座,君主
  • boastv. 吹牛,自夸,说大话 n. 自吹自擂,自夸