2018年中考(广西北部湾卷)英语听力真题 长对话(2)
日期:2019-04-16 15:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi, Lucy! You dont look happy. What is the problem?
嗨,露西!你看起来不高兴。有什么困扰吗?
I have been looking for a job for half a year, but I havent go to ne yet.
我已经找了半年的工作,但还没有找到理想的。
I know how sad you feel, but if you dont keep on looking you will never get a job.
我知道你有多难过,但如果你不继续找工作,你就永远找不到工作。
Our father advised me to be a farmer.
父亲劝我当农民。
But you did not want to be a farmer as him, right?
但你不想像他那样想当农民,对吗?
Yes, so I was going to find a good job in the city.
是的,所以我打算在城里找一份好工作。
You know, it is not easy to find a job in a big city.
你知道,在大城市找工作是不容易的。
Thats true. It is too crowded and too noisy.
这是真的。太拥挤、太吵了。
Well, are you going back to the farm?
你要回农场吗?
If I cannot find a job this month, I will return to fathers farm.
如果这个月我找不到工作,我将回到父亲的农场。
Good luck!
祝你好运!
Thank you!
谢谢!

分享到