牛津上海版初中英语八年级(下册):Unit5 Speaking
日期:2018-04-14 17:28

(单词翻译:单击)

A Talk time
A 交谈时间
Giving warnings
发出警告
Here are some ways of warning people.
以下是一些向人发出警告的方式。
Be careful! Don't cross yet!
小心!先别过!
Take care! There's a minibus coming!
当心!有个小公共开过来了!
Mind the door!
当心门!
Look out! In front of you!
留神!看你前面!
Watch out! You're going to fall!
当心要摔倒了!
A1 Peter and Judy are shopping for a present for Peter's uncle.
A1 皮特和朱迪在为皮特的叔叔买礼物。
Read their conversation and practise it.
读读他们的对话,并练习。
Let's have a look in the South Seas Mall.
咱们去南海购物中心看看。
All right, but mind the steps as you go in.
好的,不过进去时留神脚底下。
Thanks. Let's go along this way.
谢谢。咱们走这边。
OK, but watch out.The floor's wet. You might slip.
好,不过小心。地是湿的。可能滑倒。
Here's an antique shop. Let's go in.
这是家古玩店。咱们进去。
Right, but take care. Don't break anything.
好,不过小心。别碰碎东西。
Oh, I like this vase.
哦,我喜欢这个花瓶。
I'll just pick it up and...oops!
我要拿起来......哟!
Look out! You almost dropped it.
当心!差点儿掉地上。
Gosh, the label says it's 900 years old.
天哪,标签上说它有900年了。
But it only costs 8 dollars. I'm going to buy it.
才卖8美元。我要买。
Be careful. Are you sure it's real?
小心。你肯定它是真的吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • antiqueadj. 古代的 n. 古物,古董
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话