(单词翻译:单击)
A Famous Graduate—Chen Cheng
名人校友——陈诚
At Yuwen Middle School's 60th anniversary,
在毓文中学60周年校庆上,
Chen Cheng, the famous young writer, was back after 17 years.
着名年轻作家陈诚阔别17年重新回到母校,
He talked about his junior high school life for the first time.
首次谈到他的中学生活。
Welcome back to school.
欢迎回到母校。
We are very proud that you are a graduate from this school.
我们很骄傲您从这所学校毕业。
We'd like to know something about your school life.
我们想了解一下您的学校生活。
Did you start writing at junior high school?
您是在初中就开始写作了吗?
Yes, but not from the beginning.
是的,但并不是从一开始。
At first, I often forgot to do my homework and didn't do well in tests ...
首先,我经常忘记做家庭作业,考试也考不好……
It was hard for me to pay attention at school.
对于我来说,专心学习真不是件容易的事。
Everything changed after my new Chinese teacher, Mrs Tang, came.
我的新语文老师唐老师来之后,一切都改变了。
What happened then?
怎么啦?
Well, she asked me to go to her office one afternoon.
是这样,有一天下午她叫我去她办公室,
And she was not the first teacher to do this.
要知道我也不是第一次被老师们叫到办公室。
"I'm in trouble again," I thought.
“我又惹麻烦了,”我想。
She brought me a chair and asked me to sit in front of her.
她给我搬了把椅子,让我坐在她面前。
That afternoon, Mrs Tang talked for a long time but I couldn't remember any of her words.
那天下午,唐老师给我谈了好久,但我什么都话都没能记住。
It was the chair.
只有那把椅子。
She respected me.
她尊重我。
Then I began to open my heart and hear her words.
后来,我开始敞开自己的心扉,听老师的话。
After that, I started to like Chinese and began my writing.
也就是在那之后,我开始喜欢语文并且开始了写作。
Did you see Mrs Tang in the school today?
您今天在学校见到唐老师了吗?
Yes. I was glad to see her again.
是的。能再见到她我很高兴。
I told her the story, but she couldn't remember it.
我告诉了她这个故事,但她记不得了。
Anyway, I will never forget it.
不管怎样,我都无法忘记。