第104课:Punishment 惩罚
日期:2018-04-11 07:09

(单词翻译:单击)

经典句子:

You broke my favorite vase. 你打碎了我最爱的花瓶。
You got cross. I'm scared, Mom. 你发脾气了,我害怕,妈妈。
It just happened accidently. 是不小心(打碎)的。
I didn't do it on purpose. 我不是故意的。
I forgive you this time. 这次我原谅你了。
But if you're careless again, I'll spank you. 可如果下次再不小心,我就要打屁屁了。
You're not supposed to tell a lie. 你不该撒谎的。
Nobody wants to be a liar. 没有人愿意成为骗子。
For your own good, you'll get a timeout. 为了你好,你要反思一下了。
Have you figured out why you were wrong? 想明白为什么错了吗?
You'll be grounded, for starting a fight. 你要被惩罚了,因为挑起打架。
But it's not my fault. 但那不是我的错。
I won't punish you for no good reason. 我不会平白无故罚你的。
It's almost time. 时间快到了。
Mom, I won't do it again. 妈妈,我不会再做了。


分享到
重点单词
  • groundedadj. [物]接地的;有基础的 v. 停(ground
  • carelessadj. 粗心的,疏忽的 n. 不关心的,粗心的[反]a
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • liarn. 说谎者