第92课:Getting Hurt 受伤
日期:2017-11-10 18:48

(单词翻译:单击)

经典句子:


Honey, your hand is bleeding. 宝贝,你的手在流血。
Your nose is bleeding. 你在流鼻血。
What's the matter? 怎么回事?
Did anybody hit you? 有人打你了吗?
No, I tripped over a rock. 不是,我被石块绊倒了。
And I got cut by a piece of glass. 而且被一块玻璃划伤了。
You got a bump on your head. 你头上长了肿块。
It will get worse if you rub your head. 揉它的话会变得更糟糕的。
Don't touch it. 别碰它。
Put an ice pack on your head. 在头上敷个冰袋吧。
And you got a hole in your pants. 你裤子破了个洞。
what about your knees? 膝盖怎么样?
Got bruised. 擦伤(淤青)了。
Oh, you should have been more careful.哦,你该更小心点的。
Let's clean the wound. 我们清理伤口吧。
Oh no, it's painful. 哦,不,疼呢。
Let's put on the band-aid. 贴上创可贴吧。
In a few days, the cut will scab.几天后就会结痂了。
Don't pick your scabs. 别抠痂片。
Make them come off naturally. 让他们自然掉落吧。

分享到