咱们裸熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第114期:噩梦一场
日期:2017-02-27 10:08

(单词翻译:单击)

They probably don't even want you back!
他们可能都不想你回去呢!
That's not true! I love my bros! I'd never leave them for good! Bros?
才不是呢!我爱我的兄弟们!我永远都不会离开他们!兄弟们?
Five months is a long time, man! Do you really think they'll stick around? -Bros? ! Which one are you?
五个月可长着呢!你真的以为他们会呆着不走吗?-兄弟们?!你们在哪里呀?
Don't you want to be special! Don't you want to be better than your brothers? Don't you want to be special?No! No, I don't!
你不想与众不同吗?!你不想比你的兄弟们更出色吗?真的不想与众不同吗?不!我不想!
Oh. Okay.
噢,好吧。

裸熊12.jpg

Grizz? Grizz, are you awake, bro?
棕熊?棕熊,你醒了吗,兄弟?
Where is he? ! Where are you, you little bear? !
他在哪儿?!你在哪里,你个小熊熊?!
It's okay, Grizz. You're awake now. It's okay, you're safe. Yeah, there is no little bear.
淡定,棕熊。你已经醒了。没事了,你安全了。这里没有小熊熊。
Only large bears.
只有两只大熊。
Oh, what...what happened?
噢... 发生什么了?
We've been trying to wake you up, but you were, like, delirious! We even got a video, see?
我们一直想叫醒你,但是你好像着了魔似的!我们都拍下来了,你看。
Oh, come here! Oh!
噢,来这里!
You were surprisingly agile.
没想到你那么灵活呀。
Ice bear wants to watch it again.
白熊想要再看一遍。
What was the matter, Grizz? Couldn't sleep?
什么情况呀,棕熊?睡不着吗?
Uh, well, no, I...I couldn't quite, um, uh...I mean, I tried, you know?
呃,没有 ...我也不是特别地...我是说,我试过了。
Okay, man. We'll let you get back to it.
好吧,你继续吧。
No! I mean, um, what I mean is, um, I would just, ah, I was, uh...
别!我是说我想说,我想是,本来要...
I was just gonna go outside for some fresh air. You want to come?
我要出去透个气。你要来吗?
Uh, yeah. Okay.
好呀。
It's a nice night tonight.Yeah.
今晚夜色真不错。是啊。
You know what? Being here with you guys is special enough for me.
知道吗?和你们两个在一起足够让我觉得与众不同了。

分享到