咱们裸熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第112期:熊熊储备食物
日期:2017-02-20 09:59

(单词翻译:单击)

"Bear gathers food."
"熊熊储备食物。"
"Bear eats."
"熊熊大吃特吃。”
Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy!Mmm, so good!You don't need all this, right?
开吃,开吃!太好吃了!你们吃饱了,对吧?
Mmm! What's next? !
接下来吃什么呢?
One for Miki-Chan, and one for Panda.
一个给美姬酱,一个给胖达。
Did you know that Grizzlies like myself can gain up to four...Hundred pounds while preparing for hibernation?
你知道灰棕熊在为冬眠做准备的时候...可以长到四百磅重吗?

裸熊14.jpeg

Mmm! Fact...did you know that Grizzlies can...Travel hundreds of miles to find enough food to...Last them through the whole winter?
事实上... 你知道灰棕熊为了储备足够度过整个冬天的食物...可以走上好几百英里吗?
Grizzlies are pretty amazing, right?
灰棕熊真是有意思的动物,是吧?
The hunt continues!
继续找东西吃啦!
All right, let's see how I'm doing.
看看我进行得怎么样了。
Yep! Nice and full.
棒棒哒!胖胖哒。
What's next?
下一步是什么
"Bear collects soft things for the den."
"熊熊把小窝弄得软软的。"
Soft things, eh?
软软的东西?
Ooh, sharing ice cream with a lady.
和妹子共同分享一个冰淇淋 #
Oh, what is the...All right, where's all my stuff? !
搞什么...我的东西都哪里去了?!
What? Mr. Penguin?
什么?企鹅先生?
Panda, do you mind?I'm practicing here.But...oh!
胖达,你能安分点吗?我在练习冬眠呢。但是...哦!
But this is my stuff!You can't just take it!
但这些都是我的东西!你不能直接拿走!
Sorry, man, but I need it!
对不起,兄弟,但是我需要这些呀!
This is where I'll be sleeping all winter!
我要在上面睡过一整个冬天!
Pretty great, right? - No, it's not!
我的小窝挺不错的,是吧?- 才不是呢!
You can't just keep my stuff all winter!And you're taking up the whole living room!
你不能整个冬天都霸占着我的东西!而且你还霸占着整个客厅!
Ice bear has decided, not into hibernation.
白熊决定,不支持冬眠。
Well, I'm sorry if you don't like it, but there's nothing I can do about it! Oh, I read something on the Internet...
很抱歉引起你们的不满,但冬眠又不是我能决定的!对了,我在网上看到了点东西...
Did you know that when it's time for Grizzly bear to hibernate, he releases hormones that allow him to...-Aw, come on, man! We don't want to hear about your hormones!
你知道吗,当灰棕熊冬眠的时候,他会释放出荷尔蒙来让他...-行了,兄弟!我们不想听你扯荷尔蒙!
This is ridiculous. I mean, you don't see us going nuts over what we can do.
这件事真的太荒唐了。你看,我们都没有因为那些生活习性而发狂。
The world isn't ready for what ice bear can do.
白熊的习性会吓死你们的。
Come on, man. Let's just forget it and have a normal winter.
行了,伙计。忘了这些习性,过个正常的冬天吧。
You know what I think? You guys are jealous...And it is sad to see! I'll take my hibernation...Elsewhere!
你知道我怎么想的吗?你们就是在嫉妒我...我好难过!我要...去其他地方冬眠!

分享到