咱们裸熊(MP3+中英字幕) 第111期:棕熊要冬眠
日期:2017-02-17 09:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Guys, come here! You gotta see this!What's up?
伙计们,快过来!瞧这个!怎么啦?
Check out this book. It says that pandas have a special lining in their throats to protect them from bamboo splinters!
看这本书。里面说熊猫的喉咙里有特殊的内膜,以此来保护自己,在吃竹子的时候不被刺破!
Ice bear finds that fascinating.
白熊觉得很奇妙。
I know, right? ! Pandas are so interesting!
对吧?熊猫真是一种有趣的动物!
Ice bears can swim up to 100 miles at a time.
北极熊可以一口气游一百英里。

裸熊19.jpg

Cool. Oh, and in the wild, pandas eat for 12 hours a day!
太酷啦。野生的熊猫每天花十二个小时吃东西!
Uh, you know, I'm gonna find a book, too...With cool, awesome facts about Grizzlies.
我也要去找本书...讲棕熊帅气迷人的。
Wow, I was all white when I was born!
哇,原来我生下来居然是全白的耶!
Ice bears wash ourselves with snow instead of water.
我们北极熊是用雪洗澡的,而不是用水。
Hmm, goats. Great horned owls, gray squirrels. Oh! Grizzly! Come to me. "Goodnight Grizzly." Oh, hello, little guy. "Grizzly is brown."
讲山羊的书。猫头鹰的,灰松鼠的。噢!讲灰棕熊的!找到你啦。"晚安,灰棕熊"你好啊,小家伙。"灰棕熊是棕色的。"
Hey, guys, I found one that...Pandas have the largest molar teeth of any carnivore.
伙计们,我找到了一本...熊猫的臼齿是所有食肉动物中最大的。
Uh, hey, uh, did you know that, um, Grizzlies are brown?Yeah.
嘿,你们知道灰棕熊是棕色的吗?当然。
Ice bears have rough paws to prevent slipping on ice.
北极熊长着粗糙的爪子来防止自己在冰上滑倒。
I need more info, little bear.
我还需要更多资料,小熊熊。
Ice bears can also...Well, can you guys do this? !
北极熊也可以...你们能做到这个吗?!
Hibernate? That's when animals sleep through winter, right?Uh-huh
冬眠?就是动物们睡过整个冬天,是吗?没错。
Hmm, looks like pandas don't hibernate.
熊猫好像不冬眠。
Ice bears do. Lady ice bears.
北极熊要冬眠。但只有北极熊小姐要冬眠。
Haha! So hibernation is just my thing. It's like a holiday...Just for me.
哈哈!所以只有我才需要冬眠咯。就像是...属于我一个人的假期一样。
Dude, don't you think you're a little too domesticated to hibernate? I mean, you've never slept through the winter before, and you seem fine to me.
兄弟,你已经习惯家养生活了,应该就不需要冬眠了吧?反正你以前从没冬眠过,我看也没什么问题啊。
Wait...what month is it! January.
等等... 现在是几月?一月。
Is that winter?Yes.
现在属于冬季吗?是的。
Ahh! I'm already so behind!
啊呀!我已经晚那么多啦!
Grizz, you're not seriously going to sleep for five months? !
棕熊,你不会真的要睡五个月吧?!
Jeez, I gotta start eating right now if I want to catch up! I'll take this book and everything in here, please! To go.
如果我想赶上进度,现在就得赶紧吃了!我要买这本书和这里面所有的点心,谢谢!麻烦打包。

分享到