(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation One
对话一
This is unbelievable.
这太不可思议了 。
Unlike any video game I've ever played before, it's so boring, yet so relaxing at the same time.
它和我以前玩过的任何一款电子游戏都不同,明明如此无聊,却又同时让人如此放松 。
How did you hear about this driving simulator?
你是怎么听闻这款模拟驾驶游戏的?
My brother introduced it to me last year.
是我兄弟去年介绍给我的 。
I was surprised to find how educational and realistic it was.
我惊讶地发现它效果非常逼真,很有教育意义 。
It's called Euro Truck Simulator, but they have other versions as well for America and so on.
这款游戏叫欧洲卡车模拟,但它也有其他面向美国等其它国家的版本 。
I was really drawn to the scenery.
我被游戏中的风景深深吸引 。
The routes go through parts of the country you don't normally see as a tourist.
(游戏里的)行车线路会经过你以游客身份通常不会看到的该国的部分地区 。
Yeah, I can see that.
没错,我能看得出来 。
It seems so simple, just transporting cargo from point A to point B, driving from one city to another.
这款游戏看似颇为简单,不过是驾车从一个城市驶向另一个城市,把货物从A点运到B点 。
But I really appreciate all the details that go into the game.
但我着实欣赏游戏当中的所有细节 。
It's even given me a new appreciation for the logistics industry and traffic on the road.
它甚至让我对物流行业和道路交通有了新的认识 。
I completely agree.
我完全同意 。
My brother also introduced me to some videos of someone that streams their game online.
我兄弟还给我介绍了一些别人在线直播游戏的视频 。
It was fascinating to watch, really.
看视频真的有趣极了 。
This guy drove very carefully, obeyed all the road signs and traffic rules- such a contrast to most violent games.
有个家伙开车非常小心,遵守所有的路标和交通规则一这和大多数暴力游戏形成了鲜明的对比 。
Honestly, playing has inspired me to look into the industry more.
说实话,玩这款游戏促使我更多地关注这个行业 。
I've read articles about how self-driving trucks may soon be available and could greatly impact cargo logistics.
我读过一些文章,讲的是自动驾驶卡车可能很快面世,并且可能会对货运物流产生巨大影响 。
Considering all that goes into driving these larger vehicles, it's amazing that we could soon have that kind of technology.
考虑到驾驶这些大型车辆所需要的繁重工作,我们很快就能拥有这样的技术实在令人惊叹 。
Ha.I've got one step further.
哈!我已经展开进一步行动啦 。
I registered to take a safe driving course to improve my real-life driving skills.
我报名参加了一个安全驾驶课程来提高我的实际驾驶技能 。
In a way, I feel like I have a head start compared to other students in the class.
从某种程度上来说,我觉得我比班上的其他学生领先了一步 。
Playing this video game has given me some maneuvering practices already.
因为玩这款电子游戏已经让我进行了一定的操作训练 。
I'm not sure how accurate the video game is compared to real-life situations.
我不确定这款电子游戏与真实生活情境相比有多准确 。
But if it results in more drivers looking both ways before entering an intersection, I'd say that's a positive outcome.
但如果它让更多司机在驶进十字路口前看一看道路两侧的情况,那么我得说这是一个积极的结果 。
Questions 1 to 4 are based on the conversation you have just heard.
请根据你刚听到的对话回答1到4题 。
Question 1: What are the speakers mainly talking about?
问题1:说话者主要在谈论什么?
Question 2: What does the man say about the driving simulator?
问题2:关于驾驶模拟器,男士说了些什么?
Question 3: What does the woman say she really appreciates?
问题3:女士说她真正欣赏的是什么?
Question 4: What outcome does the woman expect from the driving simulator?
问题4:女士希望从驾驶模拟器中得到什么结果?