2018年6月英语六级(第2套)听力真题 短文(2)
日期:2018-10-26 18:32

(单词翻译:单击)

vVmAx64,|,nakW53Glg0.Q(0&

Passage Two
短文二
How often do you say to people "I'm busy" or "I haven't got time for that,"
你经常对别人说“我很忙”或者“我没有时间”sFq_V0(09RGSQ5A[
It's an inevitable truth that all of us live a life in the fast lane, even though we know that being busy is not always particularly healthy.
虽然我们知道忙碌不健康,但是我们过着快节奏的生活,这是一个无法逃避的事实^1LNSG|Yuh+0b,+E]
Growing up in New Zealand, everything was always calm and slow.
在新西兰长大,一切都平静而缓慢zH_nB=gI)b9!6&uO&3j(
People enjoyed the tranquility of a slower pace of life.
人们享受着慢节奏生活带来的宁静o;AHw,Ol9w=^S.cHzq
after I moved to Tokyo and lived there for a number of years,
但当我搬到东京住了几年之后,
I got used to having a pile of to-do lists, and my calendar always looked like a mess, with loads of things to do written across it.
我已经习惯了总是有一堆的事情需要去做,我的日历看上去总是乱糟糟的,因为上面标记了一大堆需要做的事情s04KFwmyVd4B6
I found myself filling my time up with endless work meetings and social events, rushing along as busy as a bee.
我发现自己把时间都用在没完没了的工作会议和社交活动上,忙得像蜜蜂一样ur[mycLH9hV
Then, one day, I came across a book called In Praise of Slowness and realized that being busy is not only detrimental,
然后,有一天,我读到一本名为In Praise of Slowness的书意识到忙碌不仅致命,
but also has the danger of turning life into an endless race.
而且将生活变成无休止的赛跑,
So I started practicing the various practical steps mentioned by the author in the book,
因此我开始按照作者在书中讲到的步骤改变生活方式zGyIqiATZxRgqsK
and began to revolt against the very idea of being too busy.
我开始反对让生活过于忙碌的想法3V%f5YQ7Z4)
It doesn't mean that my to-do lists no longer exist,
改变生活方式并不是说任务清单就不存在了
but I've become more aware of the importance of slowing down and making sure that I enjoy the daily activities as I carry them out.
我意识到了慢生活的意义,在做每一件日常小事的时候,都能够乐在其中z!i)78ld#O
From now on, when someone asks you how your life is, try responding with words like "exciting and fun" instead of the cultural norm that says "busy."
从现在开始,当有人问你的生活怎么样时,试着用“令人兴奋和有趣”而不是用“忙碌”来形容s]I3;IGst-
See if you experience the tranquility that follows
看看你是否体验到随之而来的宁静gmZV|J3sc_6^6-Jj
Questions 12 to 15 are based on the passage you have just heard.
根据你刚才听到的短文回答12-15题8RaU7=[drmhE
12. What does the speaker think is an inevitable truth?
问题12:说话者认为什么是不可避免的真理?
13. What does the speaker say about her life in Tokyo?
问题13:关于她在东京的生活,说话者说了些什么?
14. What made the speaker change her lifestyle?
问题14:是什么让说话者改变了她的生活方式?
15. What happened after the speaker changed her lifestyle?
问题15:说话者改变了生活方式后发生了什么?

m-wbDwJ%7#Db;Vzrm;v(s|NzJcRxI@-~x_78z,8JC3n%uPT]9mO,MH0A
分享到