1. My view on opportunity and challenge.
2. Discuss the difference between college life and middle school life.
3. Do you want to find a job you are interested in or a well-paid one? You’re free to talk about your future jobs.
4. What kind of TV programs do you like best? You are required to make a conversation about one of your favorite TV programs you have watched recently?
5. How do you define “Happiness”?
6. Have you ever taken part in a certain elective course? How is it going on? Why did you choose it? Do you benefit a lot from it?
7. What kind of physical challenges do you enjoy best? Describe the excitement of that activity. And how about mental challenges? (Reference words: mountaineering, skating, car racing, chess games, marketing, etc.)
8. What’s your own way of spending two-day weekend? Anything special? You are welcome to name some advisable choices for our weekend.
9. What is your favorate holiday? (reference: Spring Festival ,Moon’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, Easter , Christmas, etc.)
10. Do you love traveling? What places of interest have you ever been to? Please share your traveling experiences with your partner and tell him or her what you learn from it?
11. Please talk about the importance of time. What’s your view on it?
12. Green food is now becoming more and more popular. Do you know why? And can you say something about the changes in people’s diet nowadays?
13. Your best friend’s sister is going to marry an American, and you two talk about the marriage across nations.
14. Finding a job, further study or going abroad, which will you choose and how do you prepare to achieve the goal?
15. You find your best friend is smoking, and you want to stop him /her, so you talk with him /her about the harm of smoking and try to persuade him /her to quit smoking.
16. “The thinner, the better?” You are free to exchange your views on beauty.
17. How would you like to get rid of your stress in daily life? Please share your experiences with your partner.
18. Live to work or live to enjoy? You are required to present your opinions to your partner.
19. How do you understand “Green Olympics”, what do you think is our duty to achieve this goal?
20. Campus marriage: good or bad?
21. My view on the value of life.
22.There still exists sexual discrimination against the female in job market in China. What’s your opinion on it?
23. Do you think honesty is going out of style ?why or why not?
24. Are you afraid of making mistakes? What helps you overcome them? Can you give an example?
25.Have you ever cheated on exams or thought of cheating on exams? What are the reasons?
26. What is intelligence? Does a high score in an intelligence test mean one is intelligent ?
27.What kind of feeling do you have when you are praised? How do you feel when you are blamed?
28. If a foreigner comes to visit our university, how do you make a brief introduction of our campus to him or her?
29. Your friends ask you to go to see a film this evening. You don't want to go as you have a lot of homework to do. What do you say to them?
30. What is your idea of a qualified teacher?
31. Do you think surfing on the Internet can help you? And how?
32. Do you believe in love at first sight? What’s your definition of “true love”?
33. What can you do to resist temptation(诱惑) when shopping? (Your partner is crazy about each hot item on sale, while you are rather sensible and are ready to give some advice.)
34. Do you have a mobile phone? If you do, do you think it’s good or bad? If you don’t, would you like to buy one? Why?
35. Do you like developing friendship or love with a key pal(网友)? Why or why not?
36. Is it better for a woman to find a good husband than to find a good job? You two are on opposite sides and are supposed to give your own opinions.
37. If you got 5,000,000 Yuan by winning lottery ticket, what will you do? Share your opinion with your partner.
38. “Laughter is the best medicine.” You two can discuss it freely.
39. Do you think there is a friendship between parents and children? How can you improve it?
40. Do you often judge people by appearances? How do you think about it?
41. What are the essential qualities to success?
42. Do you think what is your most difficult part when you learn English?
43. Can you describe the importance of self-confidence? Can you give some examples or tell your own experience about it?
44. What do you think a young person can learn from an old man?
45. Do you think who are more important, old friends or new friends? What’s the most important among friends?
46. Do you have any idea of the greenhouse effect?
47. What’s your feeling about the earthquake in Wenchuang?
48. When an earthquake comes, what should we do to protect ourselves?
49. Discuss a person you respect or admire. And why?
50. What can we do to build up a healthy environment?