BEC实用商务英语:WTO英语900句系列(32)
日期:2013-07-12 09:44

(单词翻译:单击)

Quite. China is a country with a splendid catering culture.
没错,中国是个饮食文化非常丰富的国家。
I'm glad to hear that. I'd like to make an appointment with you, if I may, Mr.Wilson.
您这么说我很高兴。威尔逊先生,如果可以的话我想跟您订个约会。
Certainly.
当然可以。
Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight. Would that be convenient?
今晚公司经理将为您举办一个晚宴。不知是否方便?
Yes, that's fine. Thank you for your kind hospitality. I look forward to meeting your General Manager.
很好。感谢你们的盛情好客,我也期待着与总经理先生见面。
Let's make it seven o'clock then, and I'll pick you up at 6:45. Is that all right?
那就定在七点,六点四十五分我来接您,行吗?
Hello. This is Wilson speaking. Who's calling, please?
您好,我就是。请问您是那一位?
This is Miss Wang. I hope I'm not disturbing you. Did you have a good rest?
我姓王。希望我没有打扰您。您休息得好吗?
Yes, thank you. I had a good sleep and a cold shower, and I'm now feeling positively refreshed.
是的,谢谢。我睡了一夜,席了个冷水澡,现在精神百倍。
How do you like your room?
您对您的房间满意吗?
Very comfortable. And the attendants are quite obliging.
非常舒服,而且招待员服务也很周到。
I hope you will enjoy your stay here in Qingdao.
希望您在青岛过得愉快。
Thanks. I'm sure I will.
谢谢。我相信会的。

分享到
重点单词
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • banquetn. 宴会 vi. 宴请 vt. 宴会,设宴
  • hospitalityn. 好客,殷勤,酒店管理
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • disturbingadj. 烦扰的;令人不安的 v. 干扰;打断(dist