BEC实用商务英语:WTO英语900句系列(30)
日期:2013-07-10 11:23

(单词翻译:单击)

What is it your company does again?
你说你们公司做什么来着?
It makes electronic equipment.
我们公司制造电器产品。
Well, then why haven't I heard of it before?
那么为什么我没有听说过呢?
Our factory floor is about 5,000 square meters.
我们工厂占地约5,000平方米
And what's that building outside the window?
窗外那一栋楼房是什么呢?
It's mainly for shipping and storage. This one is for assembly.
那一栋主要做储运室。这一栋是装配用的。
Is your unit capacity up to our demands?
你们的单位生产能力能满足我们的要求吗?
I should think so. This plant can turn out 5,000 units per month.
我想可以。该工厂月生产能力为5,000台。
Yes, of course. Maotai is the best Chinese wine. It would be a pity if you left without tasting it.
不错,茅台是中国最好的酒。你要是不品尝一下就走,那将是一大憾事。
Would you like to have a look around our factory?
请问您要不要到工厂参观一下?
Yes, we'd like to. Lead on please.
好,请带路吧。
分享到
重点单词
  • storagen. 贮藏,存储,保管,保管费,仓库,[计]存储器
  • capacityn. 能力,容量,容积; 资格,职位 adj. (达到最
  • pityn. 同情,怜悯,遗憾,可惜 v. 同情,怜悯
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,