BEC中级真题第1辑精听:Test3-Part One(1)
日期:2019-10-09 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Good morning. Sales Department.
早上好。这里是销售部。
Man: Hello. Could I speak to John White?
你好。可以让约翰·怀特接电话吗?
Woman: He's not in the office today, I'm afraid.
他今天恐怕不在办公室。
He's in London for a conference.
他在伦敦开会。
Would you like to leave a message for him?
你想给他留言吗?
Man: Yes, I think I'd better. This is Patrick Fisher from A & L Systems.
是的,我觉得我最好留言。我是A & L Systems的帕特里克·费舍尔。
I wanted to tell John that the computers he ordered will be arriving tomorrow.
我想告诉约翰,他订的电脑明天就到了。
Woman: Oh, yes.
哦,好的。
He's been expecting them to arrive this week.
他希望它们这周能到。
Man: Will he be in the office tomorrow?
他明天在办公室吗?
Woman: Yes, he should be back.
嗯,他应该会回来了。
It's only a one-day conference.
会议只开一天。
Man: It's just that he'll have to speak to the technician who'll be coming out to see you.
他必须和技术人员交流,你也会见到她。
Her name is Sarah Robbins, she'll be arriving about 10 o'clock and she'll need to be told where to install the computers.
她叫萨拉·罗宾斯,她大概10点到达,需要有人告诉她安装电脑的地点。
I haven't been given any instructions, and anyway, it's much easier to sort that out on the day.
没有人给我任何指导,无论如何,到那天再弄是很容易的。
Woman: OK, I'll leave the message on his desk so that he gets it first thing tomorrow morning.
好的,我会把留言放在他桌上,这样他明天早晨第一眼就能看到了。
Man: If there are any problems, I'll be in the office tomorrow and he can ring me.
如果有任何问题,我明天会在办公室里,他可以给我打电话。
The number's 55 31 06.
电话号码是55 31 06。
Woman: OK. Thanks for ringing. Goodbye.
好的。感谢来电。再见。
Man: Goodbye.
再见。

分享到