BEC初级真题第1辑精听:Test1-Part Four(2)
日期:2019-08-20 07:47

(单词翻译:单击)

The food here is getting worse every day.
这里的食物一天比一天差。
Man: I don’t know about that. But from what I’ve seen, there’s going to be a lot more space than we’ve got at the moment and more rooms where we can have meetings.
男:这个我不清楚。但据我所知,那里的空间比我们现在的要大得多,我们会有更多的房间开会。
Woman: Nice. And some sports facilities would be a good idea wouldn’t they?
女:那很好。再来些体育设施也是个好主意,不是吗?
Man: They would but not at the moment, I’m afraid.
男:会有的,但现在恐怕还没有。
Woman: Oh well. Won’t this move cost a lot of money?
女:哦,好吧。这次搬家不会花很多钱吗?
Man: Why should it? I think the idea is to save money.
男:为什么要花很多钱呢?我认为这样做就是为了省钱啊。
Woman: Are the offices in a new building or an old one?
女:办公室是在新大楼里还是旧大楼里?
Man: Oh, it’s completely new, but it won’t cost nearly as much as the rent on these city centre offices.
男:哦,在一栋新大楼里,但不会像这些市中心办公室的租金那么贵。
Woman: Oh. Are we getting new office furniture, then, to go in this new building?
女:哦。那么我们是不是要买新的办公家具搬进这栋新大楼呢?
Man:We are, someone's designing it specially but even that isn’t really expensive.
男:是的,会有人专门设计,不过也不会很贵。
What is expensive is investing in new computers. Everything is going to be totally up to date.
贵的地方就是对新电脑的投资。一切都会是最新的。
Woman: Ooh, now that sounds exciting.
女:哦,这听起来让人激动。
Man: It does, doesn’t it? Actually, there’s only one thing that worries me about the move.
男:的确是这样,不是吗?事实上,只有一件事让我对搬家感到担心。
Woman: What’s that? Being the only business out at Kenton?
女:什么事啊?担心成为肯顿唯一的企业吗?
Man: Other firms’ ll soon join us when they see how cheap it is in Kenton.
男:当其他公司意识到肯顿有多便宜的时候,他们很快也会加入我们的行列。

分享到