BEC初级真题第2辑精听:Test2-Part Four(2)
日期:2019-08-13 16:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Man: Right, well, here are my suggestions for their schedule. Mm... They'll be with the company for four days.
好的,这是我对他们日程安排的建议。嗯,他们将在公司呆四天。
On the first day I think they should visit one of our main sites.
第一天我想他们应该参观我们的一个主要场所。
So, it should be either the company headquarters, or the retail outlets in the area, or the factory in Swindon.
所以,要么是公司总部,要么是该地区的零售店,要么是史云顿市的工厂。
Woman: I definitely think we should bring them here to the headquarters on the second day. I don't think they need to see the shops at all.
我绝对认为我们应该在第二天把他们带到总部来。我认为他们根本不需要看商店。
Man: OK, we'll show them the production line then - hopefully they'll be impressed.
好吧,我们将给他们展示产品线-希望他们会印象深刻。
Woman: Right, I'll arrange that.
好的,我会安排这个。
Man: What we've got to remember, of course, is that this group have a particular interest in coming here.
当然,我们要记住的是,这群人对来这里有着特殊的兴趣。
Woman: Mm... Isn't it to look at our new computer systems?
不是要看看我们的新电脑系统吗?
Man: Well, in fact, on this trip they want to look at workplace procedures, you know - health and safety, employer-employee relations, things like that.
实际上,这次他们想看看工作程序,你知道,像健康和安全、员工关系这类的事情。
Not our performance figures - though they'll see those when they come here to headquarters, of course.
并不是我们的业绩数字-尽管他们来到总部的时候当然会看到这些数字。
Woman: And who will they meet while they're here?
他们来的时候将由谁接见?
Man: Well, the Managing Director. And you and me, obviously...
总经理,还有你和我,很明显...

分享到