BEC初级真题第2辑精听:Test2-Part Three(2)
日期:2019-08-08 16:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Two events, now. Today, in the conference room, at three-thirty, there'll be a presentation -
现在还有两件事。今天,三点半在会议室会有一个报告,
it's not on new developments as the notices say, it's actually on marketing.
它并不像告示上说的那样是关于新发展的,它实际上是关于营销的。
You're welcome to attend to see how we're moving in that area.
欢迎你们来看看我们在那个地区的进展情况。
There'll also be a buffet lunch for all staff working on the new projects -
我们还将为所有参与新项目的员工提供自助午餐,
that includes you, that's on Wednesday - sorry, I mean Thursday -you'll get full details later.
包括你们,时间是在周三,抱歉,是周四,稍后你们会收到全部信息。
Finally, sometimes you'll need to use the machines in the print room.
最后,有时你们将需要使用打印室的机器。
The first time you go in there, register for a plastic card - you don't need it for ordinary photocopiers, but you do for the colour ones.
第一次进去的时候,需要注册一张卡片-普通的复印机不需要卡片,但是彩色的复印机需要。
The other thing to sign up for, if you want to, is the sports club, just two minutes from here.
还有一件事,就是体育俱乐部,如果你想报名的话,那离这里只有两分钟的路程。
If you're interested, see Max Collins, who'll give you an application form.
如果你感兴趣的话,请去见马克思·柯林斯,他会给你一张申请表。
Right, that's all for the moment. Here's coffee, and the MD is just coming through now.
好的,现在这就是所有的事情。这是咖啡,总经理刚刚过来。

分享到