BEC初级真题第2辑精听:Test2-Part Two
日期:2019-08-03 17:03

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Hello, yes, I'm phoning from Altrex.
你好,我是从雅灵医疗公司打来的。
Could I book a space for next June's trade fair?
我能为明年6月的交易会预订一个展位吗?
Man:Certainly. The units are ten, twenty-eight or forty square metres.
当然。展位有10平米,28平米和40平米三种。
Woman: Well, our stand is fifteen square metres.
我们的展位需要15平米。
Man:So you need twenty-eight. There're plenty that size in Hall D - or one left in A.
所以你需要28平米的展位。D厅有很多,A厅还有一个。
Woman: How much would that one be?
28平米的展位价格是多少?
Man: Six hundred and forty five pounds. Units in D are four hundred and eighty.
645英镑。D厅的展位价格是480英镑。
Woman: Make it the one in Hall A - the more expensive one!
我要订A厅的这个展位。更贵的这一个!
How many people are you expecting? I heard this year was a bit disappointing?
今年会有多少人参加交易会?我听说今年有一些令人失望?
Man: Yes, it was - but we did have six thousand. Next year we're planning for seven and a half thousand.
是的,但是确实有6000人。明年我们计划邀请7500人参会。
Woman: Good. Now, we also need a conference room.
好。我们也需要一个会议室。
Man: Fine, I could offer you the Gresham Room …
好的,我们可以给您提供格雷沙姆的房间...
Woman: Can you spell the name?
你能拼写这个名字吗?
Man: G-R-E-S-H-A-M. There's also the Ferris Room, that's larger. It holds four hundred.
G-R-E-S-H-A-M。还有菲利斯的房间,这个更大一些。可以容纳400人。
Woman: How many seats are there in the Gresham Room?
格雷沙姆的房间有多少座位?
Man:It takes two hundred and fifty.
250个座位。
Woman: That's plenty. Can we have the room from ten or ten-thirty?
这就够多了。我们可以10点或10点半开始使用这个房间吗?
Man: Let's make it half past. Would a twelve o'clock finish be OK?
十点半吧。12点结束怎么样?
Woman: Perfect.
很好。
Man: Now, the room reference number is IM05734 and the whole booking is on TF62880. Use that if you contact us.
房间编号是IM05734,整个预订是在TF62880上。如果你联系我们就使用这个。

分享到
重点单词
  • referencen. 参考,出处,参照 n. 推荐人,推荐函 vt. 提
  • disappointingadj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会