BEC初级真题第2辑精听:Test1-Part Two
日期:2019-07-11 17:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Ace Sports Centre. Can I help you?
这里是Ace体育中心。有什么能帮您的吗?
Man: I hope so. We're supposed to be customers of yours,but I've just seen your opening date's delayed again.
我希望如此。我们应该是你们的客户,但是我刚看到你们的开放日期又延迟了。
Woman: Oh, er ... could I take your name please?
额...您能说下您的名字吗?
Man: Yes, Charles Baker.
可以,查尔斯·贝克。
Woman: And are you an individual member, sir?
您是一名个人会员吗,先生?
Man: No - I'm the Human Resources manager at RKS Limited.
不是,我是瑞科源有限公司的人力资源经理。
Woman: That's the letters R-K-S?
就是字母RKS?
Man: Yes, that's right. We've got twenty members registered with you.
是的,就是这个。我们在你们这里注册了20名会员。
Woman: Were you given a membership number?
当时给了你们会员号了吗?
Man: Yes,it's 5-double-4-5-3, But I need to know when we can start using the facilities.
是的,是54453,但是我想知道我们什么时候才能使用这些设备。
Woman: Yes. We're so sorry about the delay. But we are arranging special tours for corporate members in November, to introduce you to the facilities ...
好的。很抱歉我们延迟了开放日期。但是我们为企业会员安排了11月的特别时间,来向你们介绍这些设备...
Man: When would that be?
什么时候?
Woman: Thursdays ... Could some of you make the next one, on the seventh?
周四…你们中有人能在7号过来吗?
Man: That'd be difficult but the thirteenth be…
这很难,但是13号...
Woman: Er, the fourteenth ...
是14号...
Man: OK ...
好的...
Woman: Starting at six?
六点开始?
Man: Sure. I'll see who'd be free that evening.
可以。我会看看那天晚上谁有空。
Woman:Because of the delay, we'd like to suggest a fee reduction ...
由于延误,我们建议降低费用...
Man: Yes, we'd expect at least ten per cent...
是的,我们希望至少百分之十...
Woman: Actually, we'd thought twelve...
实际上,我们打算给12%...
Man: That seems very reasonable... thanks.
非常合理...谢谢。
Woman: Great. Can I just confirm your phone number ... 01332 987987?
太好了。我能确认一下你的电话号码吗?01332987987?
Man: Use my direct line, 987413.
打我的直拨电话987413。
Woman: Or email?
邮件?
Man: Yes ... better ... info-at-cullers-dot-com.
好的...更好...邮箱地址是info-at-cullers-dot-com。
Woman: At?
后面是?
Man: C-U-double-L-E-R-S dot com.
cullers-dot-com
Woman: I'll be in touch tomorrow …
明天我会联系你的...

分享到