BEC中级真题第2辑精听:Test4-Part One(2)
日期:2019-04-05 17:34

(单词翻译:单击)

Woman: Hello, it's Karen Peterson here, from Marketing.
你好,我是市场部的凯伦·彼德森。
I've been called away on urgent business,
我有急事要去处理,
but I wanted you to have my report on the MusicMate cassette player to discuss at the Directors' meeting this morning.
我想让你在今天上午的董事会议上讨论我关于音乐伴侣牌卡式录音机的报告。
Man: Oh, right. OK then, I'd better make a note of this.
好的。我最好把这个记下来。
Woman: Right. MusicMate has been our second all-time best-seller, with a reputation based on quality design at an inexpensive price.
好的。音乐伴侣牌卡式录音机一直是我们有史以来第二畅销的产品,它以优质的设计和合理的价格赢得良好声誉。
Man: OK, I've got that.
好的,我记下了。
Woman: Sold originally only on the Asian market, it was then launched in Europe,
起初,这款产品只在亚洲市场销售,然后登陆欧洲市场,
which rapidly overtook Asia in sales volume, giving us a sure sign that the USA, an even bigger market, should be our next target.
后者的销售额很快就超过了亚洲市场的销售额,这给了我们一个肯定的信号,即美国甚至更大的市场应该是我们下一个要追求的目标。
Man: Fine. I don't think we'll be making any decisions about new markets, though.
好的。但是,我觉得我们不会做任何的有关开辟新市场的决策。
Woman: OK, back to the UK market then. I think it's important not to neglect our loyal customers here.
好吧,那先回到英国市场。我觉得不忽略那里的忠诚客户是重要的事情。
What would be really helpful would be a new advertising campaign, but I'm aware there's not enough in the budget for that.
非常有帮助的事情就是开始一个新的广告宣传活动,但是我知道这方面的预算并不够。
So I'm suggesting that the way forward is to offer greater discounts - this should form the basis for our marketing plan.
所以我认为提供更大的优惠是向前发展的方式-这应该成为我们营销计划的基础。
That's it. Oh, and, also, any rumours of my department wanting to phase out MusicMate are false.
这就是全部的内容了。还有,任何有关我们部门想逐步淘汰音乐伴侣牌卡式录音机的流言都是假的。
We're very optimistic about its future.
我们对它的未来非常乐观。
Man: Fine... Well look, it's been a pleasure talking...
好的...很高兴和你谈话...

分享到