BEC高级真题第5辑精听:Test3-Part Three(4)
日期:2016-04-20 19:16

(单词翻译:单击)

At least we should look into it.
至少我们应该调查一下。
I agree.
我同意你的观点。
OK.
好的。
Next time then.
下次吧。
Now Jamie, you wanted to bring up communication.
杰米,你想提议沟通。
Yes. I know that senior management takes communication very seriously,
是的。我知道高级管理人员非常重视沟通,
and encourages things like phoning and emailing customers to get feedback on products,
鼓励给顾客打电话和发电子邮件的方式来获取产品反馈,
and using the intranet so all the staff know about vacancies, new policies, and so on.
在内联网公布职位空缺、新政策等等,进行内部招聘。
But some basic things are not adequately dealt with.
但一些基本问题没有得到完全解决。
The purchasing officers are always complaining that it's too long before they 're told about sales orders.
采购人员总是抱怨,他们得知销售订单的时间太晚了。
It would help if we had a communications officer.
如果我们有个通讯员就好了。
But we can suggest improvements to any of the departmental heads.
但我们可以向部门领导提出建议。
I agree with Fiona.
我同意菲奥娜的看法。
If a position is created with that particular responsibility, it signals that communication is taken seriously.
如果有专门的人负责这个工作,就表明人们重视交流。
Well the company does take it seriously.
公司确实很重视这一点。
So if we do not signal that ourselves, maybe we should propose that one of the senior managers takes it on.
因此,如果我们自己不说的话,或许我们应该建议由高级经理承担这样的工作。
it's worth trying. Yes. Right.
值得尝试。对的。
Well that's everything for today.
好了,今天就到这里。
Thank you both very much.
非常感谢二位。

分享到
重点单词
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • communicationn. 沟通,交流,通讯,传达,通信
  • adequatelyadv. 足够地,充分地,适当地
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.