BEC初级真题第5辑精听:Test3-Part Four(2)
日期:2016-01-22 19:06

(单词翻译:单击)

Man:And do you have plans for growth internationally?
针对于国际市场上,你们有什么增长计划吗?
Woman:Mmm. actually although we have had some success as a retailer overseas,
有的。事实上,虽然Adora作为海外零售商取得了一些成功,
we're aiming to reduce the number of shops by fifty per cent in the next few years.
但我们的目标是在未来几年里把门店的数量减少一半。
We did have a period in the eighties of very rapid expansion, followed by several years when the number of outlets remained about the same.
80年代,我们确实有过一段快速发展期,随后几年,门店数量保持不变。
Man:I see. Let's focus on your customers. You've mentioned quality a couple of times.
我明白了。让我们回到客户问题上来。你有好几次提到质量问题。
Is that the main thing they look for when they buy your products?
质量是顾客购买产品时最看重的东西吗?
Woman:Quality is very important, but interestingly, research has shown it's not the most important factor.
质量是很重要,但有趣的是,从研究结果来看,质量不是顾客决定购买的最主要的因素。
And while we provide an excellent customer service, what we've identified as our key selling point is our designs.
虽然我们提供优质的客户服务,但我们认为设计是我们的主要卖点。
They're really original and customers like that, so it's more important than service.
产品都是我们自己设计的,顾客也喜欢,这比服务更重要。
Man:How important are internet sales for Adora?
Adora的网上销售额占总销售额的比例有多大?
Woman:They represent roughly twenty per cent of our sales, and that figure seems to be on the increase, in the furniture division.
网上销售额大约占我们销售额的20%,而且家具部门的网上销售额似乎还在增加。
I don't expect online clothing sales to rise dramatically though.
不过,我预计网上服装销售不会大幅增长。
Internet sales are growing, but customers still visit our outlets so they can try clothes on, even if they then go home and order the goods online.
互联网销售正在增长,即使顾客最终选择回家在网上订购,但顾客仍会来我们的门店进行试穿。

分享到
重点单词
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,
  • originaladj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的 n. 原件
  • factorn. 因素,因子 vt. 把 ... 因素包括进去 vi
  • qualityn. 品质,特质,才能 adj. 高品质的
  • expansionn. 扩大,膨胀,扩充
  • identifiedadj. 被识别的;经鉴定的;被认同者 v. 鉴定(id