BEC初级真题第5辑精听:Test1-Part One(4)
日期:2015-11-24 16:39

(单词翻译:单击)

Seven:What does the woman want information about?

七:这位女士要获取什么信息?
Woman 1:Please leave a message after the beep.
请在嘟声之后开始留言。
Woman 2:This is Barbara Newman. Thanks for the flight details.
我是芭芭拉·纽曼,谢谢你告诉我航班详情。
The thing is, I've got to stay overnight now,so I need a hotel and a car.
事情是这样的,现在我要过夜,所以我需要一个酒店和一辆车。
Actually, I'm hiring a car at the airport, so it's just accommodation details.
事实上,我正在机场租车,所以您只需要提供住宿细节。
Can you fax me some information?
可否将信息传真给我?
Eight:What does the man order?
八:这位男士下了什么订单?
Man:Hello, this is Turners Ltd. I'm ringing to order more stationery. We need thirty packets of A4 paper.
你好,这里是特纳有限公司,我打电话来是想订购更多的文具,我们需要30包A4纸。
Woman:Oh yes, good morning. Would you like your company name on the top?
哦,早上好,您方便把您公司的名称写在上面吗?
Man:I think plain will be fine.
我想清晰就可以了。
Woman:What about envelopes? They're half-price at the moment.
信封的报价是多少?现在是半价。
Man:Um, okay, could you put thirty packets of those in as well, then? Thanks.
嗯,好的,可否将30包信封一并放进去,然后,谢谢你。

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • accommodationn. 住处,膳宿;适应,和解
  • overnightn. 前晚 adj. 通宵的,晚上的,前夜的 adv.
  • plainn. 平原,草原 adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简单的,平坦