这就是某人的风格 How Someone Rolls
日期:2023-10-24 09:37

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Welcome to English in a Minute!
欢迎来到《一分钟英语》栏目!
Rolling is a common action.
“滚”是一种常见的动作。
What could it mean if someone says, "that's how I roll"?
那如果有人说“that's how I roll”,是什么意思呢?
Anna, why are you wearing that really pink wig?
安娜,你为什么戴着顶粉红的假发?
I like to keep people guessing, Dan. That's how I roll.
我喜欢让人们琢磨不透,丹。这就是我的风格。
Hey, you can borrow it if you want.
嘿,如果你想的话,可以借一顶。

QQ截图20231024093855.png

Thanks, but pink is not really how I roll. This is more my color.
谢了,但粉色不是我的风格。这才是更适合我的颜色。
Oh, nice curls, Dan!
哦,这卷发真漂亮,丹!
When someone says "that's how I roll", they are describing things they like to do, or how they behave in certain situations.
当有人说“that's how I roll”时,他们是在描述他们喜欢做的事情,或者他们在特定情况下的行为。
We use this expression with our friends.
当我们和朋友在一起的时候,会用到这个表达。
So feel free to use it with your friends, if that's how you roll.
所以,如果这是你的风格的话,和朋友一起时请随意使用。

分享到