喜剧犯罪美剧《枕边人》预告片
日期:2023-03-19 10:17

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

10 million, as agreed.
按照约定,这是一千万。
I'll need to confirm the funds.
我需要确认下钱。
OK. Sign the transfer of ownership, and we are...
好的。签了所有权转让协议,我们就...
Chopper. We got to go.
直升机的声音。我们得撤了。
FBI, on the ground, now.
FBI,趴在地上。
You put a little too much mustard on that one, Pop.
你也太投入了吧,老爸。
Got to commit to selling.
必须全力以赴啊。
We just pulled off the biggest job of our lives. Great timing on that chopper.
我们刚刚完成了人生中最大的一项任务。直升机来得正是时候。
Right? Did you get it?
是吗?你拿到了吗?
Of course I got it.
我当然拿到了。
Vodka martini, extra dirty. Relationships, what a racket.
来杯伏特加马提尼,要特脏的。感情真是场骗局啊。
A shell game to conceal who you really are.
一场掩盖你真实身份的骗局。
So what do you do?
你是做什么的呢?
I'm a yoga instructor. You?
我是一位瑜伽教练。你呢?
I'm a pageant queen turned rocket scientist.
我从选美皇后,然后变成了火箭科学家。
I bet those pageants really prepared you for NASA though.
我打赌那些选美比赛让你为进入NASA做好了准备。
Now, tell me something true.
现在,跟我讲讲实话吧。

QQ截图20230317171754_副本.png

I'm a criminal.
我是个罪犯。
I'm CIA.
我是中央情报局的。
How'd you do that?
你是怎么做到的?
Data doesn't lie. People do.
数据不会说谎。而人会。
We're not exactly a normal family. I make money, you make money.
我们不是一个正经的家庭。互利互惠。
Mom, this is what I'm good at.
妈妈,这是我最擅长的。
You are the best, but this can't be your whole world.
你是最棒的,但这不能是你的全部。
How much you know about her?
你对她了解多少?
I know that I like her.
我知道我喜欢她。
Is that enough?
这就够了吗?
What did she say you do again?
她说你是做什么的来着?
I'm a classical musician, theremin. Beauty of it is it's all electricity. You don't even need to touch it.
我是一个古典音乐家,会特雷门琴。它的美妙之处在于它充满了电。你甚至不需要碰它。
She's beautiful, funny. There's no way she'd stick around if she knew the truth.
她很漂亮,很有趣。如果她知道了真相,肯定会离开的。
Do you want to get out of here?
你想离开这里吗?
Absolutely.
当然了。

分享到