黑色喜剧电影《复仇少女组》预告片
日期:2022-09-28 13:58

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

I spent 17 years meticulously curating the perfect life.
我花了17年的时间,精心策划完美的生活。
I had the perfect friends, the perfect boyfriend.
我有完美的朋友,完美的男朋友。
Maybe you can send me something to keep me company.
也许你可以寄给我一些东西来陪伴我。
But do you know where all of that got me? Absolutely destroyed.
但你知道最后让我变成了什么样吗?彻底毁灭。
Max ruined my life! He'll never get away with this.
麦克斯毁了我的生活!一切都是因为他。
Hey... do you want a ride?
嗨,需要搭我的车吗?
I know what it's like to get fucked over by someone you thought you could trust.
我理解被你以为值得信任的人背叛的感觉。
Carissa Jones? She started a nasty rumor about me.
卡利萨·琼斯?她散布了关于我的谣言。
She told everyone that I tried to hold her down and kiss her. Turned me into this predator. She destroyed me.
她告诉所有人我试图按住她,然后吻她。把我变成了一个施暴者。她毁了我。
I wish we could hire people to take them down.
真希望我们能雇人把他们干掉。
We should team up and do each other's revenge. Don't you want to make her pay?
我们应该联手为彼此复仇。你难道不想让她付出代价吗?
I don't want to make her pay. I want to burn her to the ground.
我不想让她付出代价。我只想把她烧成灰烬。
Whoa! You're giving off some serious Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction energy.
哇!你散发出了《致命诱惑》里面格伦·克洛斯的能量。
Glennergy.
格伦能量。
Ready to be my woman on the inside?
准备好成为我的女人了吗?
Your new vibe is high status cunt.
你的新形象,是一个地位很高的婊子。
Do you love it? You love it.
你喜欢吗?你喜欢。

QQ截图20220928134854.png

Let's start with Carissa. She'll be a cinch. I can ruin her in my sleep.
我们先从卡利萨开始。她很容易对付的。我可以在睡梦中干掉她。
Why will Carissa be easy?
为什么卡利萨这么容易对付?
It is much easier to destroy a girl.
毁掉一个女孩要容易得多。
Carissa, right?
你是卡利萨吧?
We've met before. You called me a human Birkenstock. Cool.
我们以前见过面。你说我是人形勃肯鞋。酷。
Dudes? That's another story.
伙计们?那是另外一个故事。
I just want to say how sorry I am for what happened to you.
我只是想对你的遭遇说声抱歉。
It's in your honor that I'm founding a new club.
我可以以你的名义成立一个新团体。
The Cis Hetero Men Championing Female Identifying Students League.
女生认同的异性恋男同性恋学生会。
I want to be an ally!
我想成为你的盟友!
You're going to expose that he's a fake woke, misogynist hypocrite.
你要揭露的是,他是个虚伪的、厌恶女人的伪君子。
And then... we're gonna kill him.
然后...我们要杀了他。
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧。
No, I'm not fucking serious!
我当然不是认真的了!
Teenage girls, we're psychopaths.
我们是精神变态的少女。
She framed me!
她陷害我!
Are you in therapy? God, no. Why? Cool.
你在接受治疗吗?没有啊,怎么了?酷。
Is do revenge even like, correct grammar?
“do revenge”语法上是正确的吗?
Oh, I'm sorry, Schoolhouse Rock. Are you dragging my sentence structure right now?
哦,抱歉,就像《校舍摇滚》一样。你在考验我的句子结构吗?

分享到