(单词翻译:单击)
Now, we've also got some stuff you can't see.
我们还有些你们看不到的东西 。
We've got three really advanced sensors built into this phone.
我们在这部手机里装了三个非常先进的传感器 。
The first one is a proximity sensor.
第一个是接近传感器 。
It senses when physical objects get close, so when you bring iPhone up to your ear, to take a phone call,
它能感知到物体的靠近,所以当你把iPhone放在耳边打电话时,
it turns off the display, and it turns off the touch sensor, instantly.
它会立即关闭屏幕和触控感应 。
Well, why do you want to do that?
为什么要这么做呢?
Well, one to save battery, but two, so you don't get spurious inputs from your face into the touch screen.
首先是要省电,其次是,这样你就不会让你的脸误输信息到触控屏上了 。
Just automatically turns them off, take it away, boom, it's back on. So it's got a proximity sensor built in.
自动关掉,再把它移开,砰,又启动了 。这就是它内置的一个接近传感器 。
It's got an ambient light sensor built in, as well.
此外,这台手机还内置了环境光线传感器 。
We sense the ambient lighting conditions and adjust the brightness of the display to match the ambient lighting conditions.
我们会以此来感知环境光照条件,然后调整屏幕亮度以匹配环境光照条件 。
Again, better user experience, saves power.
同样,为了更好的用户体验,以及省电 。
And the third thing that we've got is an accelerometer, so that we can tell when you switch from portrait to landscape.
第三个就是加速度传感器,这样我们就可以知道你什么时候从纵向切到横向了 。
It's pretty cool. Show it to you in a minute. So three advanced sensors built in.
真的非常酷 。我一会儿就给你们演示 。综上,我们内置了这三个先进的传感器 。
So, let's go ahead and turn it on.
好的,我们继续,开机 。
This is the size of it. It fits beautifully in the palm of your hand.
这就是它的尺寸 。在你的手里刚好合适 。
So, an iPod, a phone, and an internet communicator.
它就是一台iPod,一部电话,一个网络通讯器 。
Let's start with the iPod. You can touch your music. You can just touch your music, it's so cool.
那我们就先从iPod开始吧 。你可以触摸你的音乐 。你可以触摸你的音乐,真是太酷了 。
You've got a widescreen video. You can find your music even faster. Gorgeous album art on this display.
宽屏视频 。可以更快地找到你的音乐 。绚丽的专辑封面 。
Built-in speaker, and, why not? Cover Flow. First time ever on an iPod.
内置音箱,还有Cover Flow效果,这是第一次在iPod上出现 。
So rather than talk about this some more, let me show it to you.
所以,与其干说,不如让我给你们演示一下 。