第28期 《冰雪奇缘2》:背后的故事
日期:2020-07-03 07:11

(单词翻译:单击)

声音简介:今天和你们分享FrozenII的主题曲Into the Unknown~


【节目全文可关注 威信号Zoey八点英语 回复 into the unknown 获取】


【英文参考】


The era of "Let It Go" is over. So begins the age of "Into the Unknown." The song was again composed by the Lopezes, and again sung by Idina Menzel, featuring Norwegian singer Aurora.


I can hear you but I won't

我能听见你 但我不会继续这么做

Some look for trouble while others don't

一些招惹是非 其他的则不然

There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day

我有千百个理由安稳度日

And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh oh oh

并无视我希望摆脱的 你的低语


You're not a voice

你连一个声音都不是

You're just a ringing in my ear

仅是我耳中的鸣响

And if I heard you, which I don't

如果我听见了你 虽说我没有

I'm spoken for I fear

便是在宣告我心生恐惧

Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls

我的所爱之人都与我同在这高墙中

I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls

抱歉 诡秘的塞壬 我要隔绝你的呼唤


[ Siren: 塞壬(古希腊神话中半人半鸟或半人半鱼的女海妖,以美妙歌声诱使航海者驶向礁石或进入危险水域) ;所以在这里“sorry siren”是指自己不想受到可能对自己不利的东西的诱惑]


I've had my adventure and don't need something new

我已历经够多冒险 不想要更多

I am afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you

我为可能的赌注感到害怕 如果我跟随你

Into the unknown

进入那未知之境


What do you want?' Cause you've been keeping me awake

你是想怎样 让我无法入睡

Are you here to distract me so I make a big mistake?

你是来分我心好让我犯下大错的吗

Or are you someone out there who's a little bit like me?

亦或你是别处与我有些许相似的人吗


Who knows deep down I'm not where I meant to be?

到底谁知道我可能不是我应该成为的人?

Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow

每一天都愈发艰难 随着我感受到魔力的增长

Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go

你可知部分的我渴望着

Into the unknown?

探寻那未知之境


Where are you going?

你将去往何处

Don't leave me alone

不要留我一人

How do I follow you

我该如何追随你

Into the unknown?

探寻那未知之境


更多精彩内容,请关注微信公众号:Zoey八点英语

分享到