(单词翻译:单击)
So now I'd like to show you one of the coolest things about Mac OS X.
现在我要给你们看Mac OS X最酷的一个东西 。
When Apple shipped the original Macintosh,
当苹果推出第一代麦金塔时,
it introduced to the market an organizing principle, called the Desktop, to organize your work, to keep track of things.
它向市场引入了一个组织原则,叫做桌面,用来安排你的工作,记录任务 。
And as computers got more complicated, you could work on many things at once.
随着计算机变得越来越复杂,你可以同时做很多事情 。
We have Internet connections and email coming in and out and the stuff.
我们可以连接互联网,收发电子邮件等等 。
There has never been an enhancement of that organizing principle
这一组织原则之前并没有得到进一步强化,
that worked really well to help you manage all these things you're doing at once.
强化到可以帮助你管理所有你正在做的事情 。
And we have come up with something really great for Mac OS X, and it's called the Dock, and I'd like to show it with you.
我们为Mac OS X开发了一个非常棒的东西,叫做Dock,我想给大家展示一下 。
This is the Dock. It's at the bottom of the screen.
这就是Dock 。它位于整个屏幕的底部 。
It always stays centered and it allows me to put things into it.
居中设置,可以让我把内容放置其中 。
I can put all sorts of different things into it.
我可以把各种不同的内容都放置其中 。
How do I put things into it? Well, I can drag things into it.
那我要如何放置呢?我可以把它们拖进去 。
But let me show you a much cooler way to get things into it.
不过我要给你们演示一种更炫酷的放置方式 。