冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第580期:提利昂(5)
日期:2020-05-19 10:55

(单词翻译:单击)

"The ancestral seat of House Baratheon, his by rights...

“风息堡是拜拉席恩家世袭的居城,本来该是他的……

if you knew how many times he came to Robert singing that same dull song in that gloomy aggrieved tone he has.

你不知道,他来找过劳勃多少次,用那阴沉委屈的声调不停地申诉啰唆。

When Robert gave the place to Renly, Stannis clenched his jaw so tight I thought his teeth would shatter."

最后劳勃还是把地方给了蓝礼,史坦尼斯紧咬着牙,我瞧他牙齿都快咬碎了。”

"He took it as a slight."

“他将之视为羞辱。”

"It was meant as a slight," Cersei said.

“我瞧劳勃就是要羞辱他。”

"Shall we raise a cup to brotherly love?"

“哈哈,让我们为姐弟之爱举杯吧?”

"Yes," she answered, breathless. "Oh, gods, yes."

“是的,”她气喘吁吁地答道,“噢,诸神啊,是的。”

His back was to her as he filled two cups with sweet Arbor red.

他背对着她,倒满两杯青亭岛的上等红葡萄酒,

5红葡萄酒.jpg


It was the easiest thing in the world to sprinkle a pinch of fine powder into hers.

并轻易在她杯中撒了一点细粉末。

"To Stannis!" he said as he handed her the wine. Harmless when I'm alone, am I?

“敬史坦尼斯!”他边说边把酒递给她。我孤身一人时没能耐,是吗?

"To Renly!" she replied, laughing. "May they battle long and hard, and the Others take them both!"

“敬蓝礼!”她笑答,“愿他们打得难解难分,最后都教异鬼抓走!”

Is this the Cersei that Jaime sees? When she smiled, you saw how beautiful she was, truly.

这就是詹姆喜欢的瑟曦?她笑起来,你才发觉她到底有多美。

I loved a maid as fair as summer, with sunlight in her hair. He almost felt sorry for poisoning her.

我爱上一位美如夏日的姑娘,阳光照在她的秀发。他差点因为对她下毒而心怀抱歉。

It was the next morning as he broke his fast that her messenger arrived.

第二天早餐时她遣人过来,

The queen was indisposed and would not be able to leave her chambers.

宣布自己身体不适,无法离开房间。

分享到