哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第714期
日期:2020-05-11 13:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Why? Because you see, we weren't made to be sedentary.
为什么 因为我们不是生来为了坐着的
We weren't made to sit in front of the computer or in the classroom.
我们不适合长时间坐在电脑前或者教室里
We were made to run after that deer or run away from that lion.
我们本来应该去逐鹿 或者逃离狮子的追捕
And we frustrate a need, as we've talked about earlier, we frustrate a need, we pay a price.
而当我们无法满足这种需求时 正如之前讲的我们无法满足需求 就要付出代价
So let's say our God-given or genes-given level of happiness, our base level of happiness is here.
比方说上帝或者基因决定的幸福程度 基本的幸福程度有这么高
Our set point or set range is here.
我们固有的水平就这么高
When we don't exercise, what we are doing is that we are lowering that base level to here.
如果我们不锻炼 我们就把这个基本水平降到这里
8D0743E77EECDF3FF106B52D72897720_副本.png

If our normal level is here, what we are doing when we don't exercise, we are lowering it to here.
如果我们的正常水平在这里 当我们不锻炼时 就会把它降到这里
And then whereas we could have lived our life up here with all the vicissitudes, and hopefully upward spiral,
然而我们是可以达到这样的幸福程度的 即使有兴衰变迁 也可能是螺旋式上升的
what we are doing is we are living our lives the same ups and downs-only a much lower level here.
而我们现在是经历了同样的起伏 只不过是在更低的水平上
And we struggle just to get to our God-given or genes-given level of happiness.
我们努力挣扎着到达上帝决定 或基因决定的幸福程度
You know I'm not a clinical psychologist. I'm not a therapist.
我不是个临床心理学家 我不是心理治疗师
However, if I were one, a prerequisite for me for treating people,
但是 如果我是的话 我治疗病人的一个前提
for working with people would have been physical exercise, or at the very least,
就是体育锻炼 或者至少
being my No. 1 priority of helping them to physically exercise.
我对他们第一个要求就是要进行身体锻炼
Cause very often they would come because they don't have the motivation perhaps to exercise.
因为他们通常都是没有体育锻炼的动力
But that would be my No. 1 priority, either to make it a prerequisite for being treated or to make it a top priority.
但那会是我的首要要求 要么是治疗的前提条件 要么就是首要的要求
Why? Because I don't want to fight nature.
为什么 因为我不想和自然作对

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到