(单词翻译:单击)
But we've not done yet.
但我们还没有结束 。
Because it's my pleasure today to announce Mac OS X.
因为今天我还要很荣幸地向大家介绍Mac OS X 。
This is I hope also going to blow you away.
这也是我希望会让你们感到大吃一惊的内容 。
We are announcing Mac OS X here today. I'd like to go over the goals for Mac OS X.
我们今天在这里介绍Mac OS X 。我想回顾一下Mac OS X的目标 。
First, we are going to have a single OS strategy at Apple.
首先,我们将在苹果产品上采用单一操作系统战略 。
We're not going to have a duel or a triple or quadruple OS strategy like some others.
我们不会像其他公司那样,使用一种双重或三重或四重的操作系统策略 。
We're going to have one OS and that's very important to us.
我们将会有一个操作系统,这对我们来说非常重要 。
The second is the Mac OS needs state-of-the-art plumbing.
第二点,Mac OS需要最先进的设备 。
We need the best operating system kernel technology, the best internet networking in the world.
我们需要最好的操作系统内核技术,世界上最好的互联网网络 。
Right? We need the best plumbing of any operating system out there.
对吧?我们需要最好的操作系统 。
Third, we need killer graphics.
第三点,我们需要杀手级的图像 。
Almost every app depends on graphics,
几乎所有的应用程序都依赖于图像,
whether its design and publishing apps for our pro customers, down to things that we use every day.
无论是为我们的专业客户设计和发布的应用程序,还是我们每天使用的应用程序 。
We need killer graphics in the system.
在这个系统中我们需要杀手级的图像 。
And we need to design it for the internet from the start.
我们需要从一开始就为互联网设计 。
We need to design it in a way that most users who are always plugged into the Internet get full benefits.
我们需要设计一种方式,让大多数经常上网的用户都能得到充分的好处 。
We need to design in such a way that we use internet standards throughout and we've done that.
我们需要以始终使用互联网标准这样一种方式来设计,我们已经做到了这一点 。
And we need a gentle migration, because we have 25 million users using our current generation operating systems.
我们需要完成一个平缓的迁移,因为我们有2500万用户在使用我们当前的操作系统 。
So these were the goals for Mac OS X.
以上这些就是Mac OS X的目标 。
But to sum it up, it was make the next great personal computer operating system.
但总而言之,目标就是打造一个出色的个人电脑操作系统 。