冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第554期:席恩(7)
日期:2020-03-20 19:04

(单词翻译:单击)

"Has my lord prince begun choosing his crew?" Esgred asked as they made their way toward the stable.
“王子殿下,您挑选好船员了吗?”他们朝马房走去时,伊斯格蕊开口道。
"Ho, Bluetooth," she shouted to a passing seafarer, a tall man in bearskin vest and raven-winged helm.
“喂,蓝牙,”她朝一位路过的船员高喊,那人十分高大,穿着熊皮背心,头戴鸦翼盔。
"How fares your bride?"
“你新娘子呢?”
"Fat with child, and talking of twins."
“怀孩子变胖啦,就念着双胞胎。”
"So soon?" Esgred smiled that wicked smile. "You got your oar in the water quickly."
“这样快啊?”伊斯格蕊又露出邪恶的笑容,“你在水里划桨总是这般猛。”
"Aye, and stroked and stroked and stroked," roared the man,
“嘿嗨,划呀划呀划呀,”男人吼着。
"A big man," Theon observed. "Bluetooth, was it? Should I choose him for my Sea Bitch?"
“粗汉一个,”席恩评论,“他叫蓝牙?我可以选他上海婊子。”
"Only if you mean to insult him. Bluetooth has a sweet ship of his own."
“你莫非想侮辱他?蓝牙有自己的漂亮长船。”
"I have been too long away to know one man from another," Theon admitted.
“我离开得太久,很多人际关系都扯不清喽,”席恩承认。
He'd looked for a few of the friends he'd played with as a boy, but they were gone, dead, or grown into strangers.
他用心寻访过儿时玩伴,但一无所获,他们要么死了,要么成了陌生人。
theon-greyjoy_副本.jpg
"My uncle Victarion has loaned me his own steersman."
“我叔叔维克塔利昂答应把自己的舵手借给我。”
"Rymolf Stormdrunk? A good man, so long as he's sober."
“‘风暴狂饮’瑞摩尔?人选不错,只是他清醒的时候不多。”
She saw more faces she knew, and called out to a passing trio, "Uller, Qarl. Where's your brother, Skyte?"
她认出更多熟人,朝旁边一个三人组叫嚷,“乌勒,科尔,你们老哥上哪儿去啦?嗯,斯基特?”
"The Drowned God needed a strong oarsman, I fear," replied the stocky man with the white streak in his beard.
“唉,恐怕淹神老爷急着要个好桨手哪,”那矮小身材,胡子半白的男人答道。
"What he means is, Eldiss drank too much wine and his fat belly burst," said the pink-cheeked youth beside him.
“他是说,埃迪斯喝得太多,把大肚子撑暴喽,”斯基特旁边粉红脸颊的少年续道。
"What's dead may never die," Esgred said.
“逝者不死,”伊斯格蕊说。
"What's dead may never die."
“逝者不死。”
Theon muttered the words with them. "You seem well known," he said to the woman when the men had passed on.
席恩跟着他们呢喃祷词。“看来你很受欢迎嘛,”男人们离开后,他告诉女人。

分享到