冰与火之歌系列之《列王的纷争》第549期:席恩(2)
日期:2020-03-15 18:57

(单词翻译:单击)

"My eyes can see your face. My ears can hear your laughter. And my cock's gone hard as a mast for you."
“我的眼睛会瞧啊,瞧你这漂亮脸蛋儿;我耳朵会听嘛,你笑起来真是没得说。喏,我那儿比桅杆还硬啦,还不都因为你。”
The woman stepped close and pressed a hand to the front of his breeches.
女人踱上前来,伸出一只手压上他马裤。
"Well, you're no liar," she said, giving him a squeeze through the cloth. "How bad does it hurt?"
“嘻嘻,您没骗我,”她边说边隔着衣料挤压,“痛不痛?”
"Fiercely."
“痛啊,痛死啦!”
"Poor lordling." She released him and stepped back. "As it happens, I'm a woman wed, and new with child."
“可怜的大人,”她放手走开去,“真不巧,人家已经结婚了,还刚怀孕了呢。”
"The gods are good," Theon said. "No chance I'd give you a bastard that way."
“诸神在上,”席恩说,“那我不能给你孩子啦。”
"Even so, my man wouldn't thank you."
“私生子?哈,恐怕还要我男人感激您哟?”
"No, but you might."
“他不会,可你会。”
Theon-Yara (1)_副本.jpg
"And why would that be? I've had lords before. They're made the same as other men."
“怎么?人家以前可陪过许多大人的。他们嘛……和外面的野男人也没啥两样。”
"Have you ever had a prince?" he asked her.
“可你跟过王子吗?”他问她,
"When you're wrinkled and grey and your teats hang past your belly, you can tell your children's children that once you loved a king."
“当你年老色衰,白发苍苍,连奶头都松松垮垮的时候,你却可以骄傲地告诉孙子,你爱过一个国王呢!”
"Oh, is it love we're talking now? And here I thought it was just cocks and cunts."
“噢,我们这是在谈情说爱吗?我还以为您只关心鸡巴和阴道呢。”
"Is it love you fancy?" He'd decided that he liked this wench, whoever she was;
“你想要爱情?”他觉得自己暗暗喜欢上了这婊子,管她是谁,
her sharp wit was a welcome respite from the damp gloom of Pyke.
她那尖刻机巧的话语是这又冷又暗的派克岛能给他的最好舒解。
"Shall I name my longship after you, and play you the high harp,
“你要不要我拿你的名字来为自己的长船命名?要我整天给你弹竖琴,
and keep you in a tower room in my castle with only jewels to wear, like a princess in a song?"
把你带上城堡的高楼,用珠宝打扮,让你像童话中的公主一般?”
"You ought to name your ship after me," she said, ignoring all the rest. "It was me who built her."
“您本该用我的名字来命名您的船,”她答道,忽略了其他承诺,“她是我建造的。”
"Sigrin built her. My lord father's shipwright."
“不对吧,应该是西格林,我父亲大人的造船大师。”
"I'm Esgred. Ambrode's daughter, and wife to Sigrin."
“我是伊斯格蕊,安布德的女儿,西格林的老婆。”

分享到