(单词翻译:单击)
River, do you want to make a Christmas tiramisu? Hmmm. No.
瑞凡,你想做一份圣诞提拉米苏吗?嗯,不想 。
One last edible present. A very decadent festive tiramisu.
最后一份可以吃的礼物 。一份非常适合节日吃的提拉米苏 。
River do you like chocolate? Can you bash this up for me? Smash it.
瑞凡,你喜欢巧克力吗?你可以帮我敲这个吗?把它弄碎 。
I'm gonna get a pan on and I'm gonna put it on a little heat. Dad, I don't know how to smash it up.
我要把锅放在小火上 。爸,我不知道怎么把它弄碎 。
Take the wrapper off, just give it a good old smash!
取下包装,拍一下它 。
Let me show you. I'll do one like this. Can you do it? So just smash it up.
我演示给你看 。我要像这样做 。你可以做吗?把它弄碎 。
And then in here we're gonna add 200 milliliters of double cream.
然后我要加入200毫升高脂厚奶油 。
So as the cream heats up, we'll add 100 grams of chocolate. Very gently. Slowly, slowly.
在加热奶油的时候,我们放入100克巧克力 。轻轻地、慢慢地弄 。
So we'll let that melt. I'll put a little pinch of salt in here as well. Just give that a little stir every now and again.
让它融化 。我还要放一小撮盐 。时不时地搅拌一下 。
We've got these Genoise sponge fingers. What is sponge fingers? That's a sponge finger.
我们有一些手指饼干 。手指饼干是什么?这就是手指饼干 。
Tiramisu is literally the easiest dessert you can make.
提拉米苏真的是你们能做的最简单的甜点了 。
I'm taking this one to the next level because we're making that incredible chocolate ganache.
我要升级一下,因为我们要做成最棒的巧克力酱 。
I love... You love what? Credible chocolate mm-nash. Ga-nache. Can you say ganache? Nash. Ganache.
我喜欢……你喜欢什么?超棒的巧克力昂 。击一昂,酱 。你可以说巧克力酱吗?昂 。巧克力酱 。
I think we're short of one biscuit? Where's the missing biscuit?
我怎么觉得我们少了一块饼干?那块饼干去哪儿了?
Well put it in then! Otherwise grandad won't have a bit of tiramisu when it's Christmas.
那就把它放进去!要不然圣诞节的时候,爷爷就没有提拉米苏吃了 。
Good quality coffee in one of these, 150 millilitres, lightly sweetened. Pour that in.
杯中有150毫升超赞的咖啡,稍微加甜了一些 。把它倒进去 。
You want it to be enough so that the sponge soaks it up beautifully like that.
如果想充分利用咖啡的话,就把饼干浸泡进去,像这样 。
Then we're gonna add vin santo which is a classic Italian sweet wine.
然后我们倒入一点圣酒,也就是意大利经典甜葡萄酒 。
Just a couple of little drizzles and of course if you want to make it non-alcoholic you can.
淋一点就好,当然,你们也可以做成不含酒精的 。
So then we're gonna go in with the chocolate sauce.
然后,我们就要倒入巧克力酱啦 。
I love chocolate. Can you help me pour that in?
我喜欢巧克力 。你可以帮我把它倒进去吗?
And that will be a layer that surrounds our beautiful tiramisu biscuits. Look! Oh this is gonna be amazing River! Look at this!
这一层会围绕着我们美味的提拉米苏饼干 。看!哦,这绝对特棒,瑞凡!看看!
Traditionally now we'd have the creamy layer, right?
按照传统做法,我们该弄奶油那层了,对吗?
Mascarpone cheese, which is delicious you can get it in all the supermarkets so I'm gonna put 250 grams into a food processor, and then ricotta.
马斯卡邦尼奶酪非常美味,你们可以在超市买到,我要把250克马斯卡邦尼奶酪放入搅拌机,然后是里科塔奶酪 。
So I'm gonna put 500 grams into the machine. Three tablespoons of honey, then a nice heaped teaspoon of vanilla paste.
我要把500克里科塔奶酪倒入机器中 。之后是三汤匙蜂蜜和满满一汤匙的香草酱 。
And the reason I'm putting it in the food processor is because I want to wazz it up so it's silky, silky smooth and it's gonna be amazing.
我把它们放入搅拌机是因为我想充分地搅拌,使其口感变得丝滑 。
So, get that lovely creamy layer into the tiramisu and then we're just gonna spoon it around. There is our nice layer.
把这份超赞的奶油层涂到提拉米苏上,然后我们用勺子抹平 。超棒的一层 。
No dad, mix it all. I don't want to mix it all, I want layers River.
不,爸爸,全搅拌一下 。我不想搅拌,我想要一层,瑞凡 。
Look at that! Take some chocolate and then just scrape towards you like this.
看看!拿一些巧克力,冲你自己这面刮它,像这样 。
You see that River, look. Can you just shake that over the top? Yay!
你看看,瑞凡 。你可以把它们抖到顶层吗?耶!
And then the ultimate taste of Christmas is a little bit of Clementine. You just put a tiny bit of zest on top.
圣诞节还有一种味道,那就是小柑橘 。刮一点到顶上 。
It's a really good, easy dessert to do on the day, or even in advance.
这是一道非常不错,而且易做的甜点,圣诞节当天或提前做都可以 。
So there you go guys. There you go guys.
好了,观众朋友们 。
Christmas tiramisu.
圣诞提拉米苏就做好啦 。