喜剧爱情电影《婚礼年》预告片
日期:2019-11-22 18:05

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

What is wrong?
怎么了?
It's fine. I'm gonna die alone.
没事儿。我要孤独终老了。
You're never going to meet someone wearing cargo shorts.
你永远不会去和一个穿工装短裤的人见面。
They're functional. I've got my wallet and keys. I can't.
可是这个裤子很功能性啊。我带了钱包和钥匙。我接受不了。
Beer, which you'll thank me for later.
来杯啤酒,你以后会感谢我的。
Oh, wait for me.
哦,等一下。
Pre-game or booty call? Neither, dinner.
前戏还是性爱约会?都不是,晚餐。
God, you're awful. Thank you.
老天,你真是糟透了。谢谢。
I'll have the steak! And I'll start with the tuna "tartar".
我要吃牛排!我先从枪鱼色拉开始。
Hungry, aren't you? Mm, mm-hmm.
你是不是很饿啊?嗯嗯。
I make minimum wage at the diner down the street.
我在这条街上的小餐馆挣最低工资。
Would you like to get outta here? Okay.
要不要离开这里?好吧。
Great, I'd like to have my lights on this month. What? Nothin'.
太棒了,这个月我可以一直开着灯了,啥?没什么。
All right, fill me in, how was last night?
好吧,告诉我昨晚进行得怎么样?
It was fine. He made pancakes.
很好。他做了煎饼。
Yeah, and did you have these pancakes last night or this morning?
耶,你是昨晚吃的煎饼还是今天早上吃的?
Both. Oh, Mara Baylor, you little slut!
都吃了。哦,玛拉·贝勒,你这个小荡妇!
Hey, Jim. It's good to see you.
嗨,吉姆。见到你真高兴。

喜剧爱情电影《婚礼年》预告片

Hey, sis. I'm getting married!
嗨,姐们儿。我要结婚了!
Why are you marrying...
为什么你要结婚....
You got to be kidding me.
你一定在逗我。
What, I'm up. There are way too many weddings and I'm freaking out.
怎么了,我起来了。婚礼太多了,我都快疯了。
Seven weddings in a year. It's gonna be fun.
一年七场婚礼。会很有趣的。
Just make your speech funny and then sad, and then make it cute.
要让你的演讲搞笑,然后悲伤,然后可爱。
And then make it sad again and then hopeful. Okay.
然后让它再次悲伤,然后充满希望。好吧。
How do you think we'll screw up this wedding?
你觉得我们要怎样搞砸这场婚礼?
Well, I think we're already doing it.
恩,我觉得我们已经在做了。
Tell us all about your family, baby.
宝贝,给我们讲讲你的家庭。
My mom and dad divorced.
我父母离婚了。
We do not split branches up in this family tree.
宁拆一座庙,不破一门婚。
We just wait for them to dry up and fall off.
除非他们自己解除关系。
I'm here with my boyfriend and his ex. Who is that? Damn.
我和我男朋友还有他的前女友在一起。那是谁?该死的。
She's trying to steal your heart and I'm gonna stop her by dancing.
她想偷走你的心,我要用跳舞来阻止她。
Are you sure you don't want any water? You seem really drunk.
你确定不来点水吗?你好像真的喝醉了。

分享到
重点单词
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包
  • functionaladj. 功能的,有功能的,实用的
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • cargon. 货物,船货