TED演讲(视频+MP3+双语字幕):如何开启开源想象力(6)
日期:2019-10-28 09:00

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

It's also used, Arduino's used, in serious places like, you know, the Large Hadron Collider.
当然,Arduino也用在一些正式的地方,比如大型强子对撞机。
There's some Arduino balls collecting data and sort of measuring some parameters.
这里有Arduino的部件,在进行一些数据收集以及参数测量的工作。
Or it's used for... So this is a musical interface built by a student from Italy, and he's now turning this into a product.
还可以用在这里...这是一个音乐互动媒体,一个意大利学生制作的目前他正准备将它商业化。
Because it was a student project becoming a product.
这是一个学生的项目转变为了产品的例子。
Or it can be used to make an assistive device.
另外一个例子。这是一个辅助装置。

如何开启开源想象力

This is a glove that understands the sign language and transforms the gestures you make into sounds
这个手套能够识别手语,能将人作出的手势转化成声音,
and writes the words that you're signing on a display.
还可以把字显示在自带的屏幕上。
And again, this is made of all different parts you can find on all the websites that sell Arduino-compatible parts,
同样,这也是靠不同部件组成的,这些部件和Arduino兼容,都能在网上买到,
and you assemble it into a project.
组合在一起便是成品。
Or this is a project from the ITP part of NYU,
这是一个纽约大学艺术学院互动媒体中心的项目,
where they met with this boy who has a severe disability, cannot play with the PS3,
这个男孩由于身体有缺陷,不能玩PS3,
so they built this device that allows the kid to play baseball although he has limited movement capability.
于是项目组制作了该工具,让这孩子能够玩棒球,克服了他自身的行动缺陷。

演讲介绍

Massimo Banzi和其他人一起发明了Arduino,这是一个体积很小且使用方便的开源微控制器。这让世界各地成千上万的人能够制作各种各样有个性的东西——从玩具到卫星装置。因为,正如他所说:“你不需要任何人的允许就可以去做很棒的东西。”


分享到