美国喜剧电影《终有一天》预告片
日期:2019-10-16 18:58

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Prepare ye for the day that approaches is the day of the great revolution.
你们要准备好迎接伟大革命即将到来的那一天。
What? Come on, tell me this ain't good.
什么?拜托,告诉我这样不好。
Oh, God.
哦,天呐。
Welcome back. Parking lot catch-up. Lots to fill you in on.
欢迎归来。停车场追赶啊。有很多事要跟你说。
Pitch me the next 9/11.
下次911的时候在跟我说。
What about this guy, Moses Shabazz?
这个叫摩西·沙巴兹的人怎么样?
Classic lone wolf.
传统的独狼。
There's four of them actually.
实际上他们有四个人。
Pack of lone wolves. Had to happen.
一帮独狼。
The Almighty commands us to bring our knowledge to the streets.
万能的上帝命令我们把知识带到街上。
May you live to see the accidental dominance of the white race overthrown. Cool.
愿你能活着看到白人的统治被推翻。酷。
Could you walk him across the line? Of course.
你能帮他搞定吗?当然可以。
We give him a fake bomb and the guy tries to use it, we have the next Bin Laden.
我们给了他一个假炸弹,那家伙就想用它,我们就抓住了下一个本拉登。
My mission is to change the lives of poor people.
我的使命是改变穷人的生活。
Without the gun weapon.
但是不用枪支武器。
Some automatic weapons.
一些自动武器。
Activating recording.
激活录音。
Perhaps your army needs weapons too?
也许你们的军队也需要武器?

美国喜剧电影《终有一天》预告片

No. We don't believe in guns.
不。我们不相信枪支。
And if necessary, we'll call on the dinosaurs.
如果有必要,我们会召唤恐龙。
We believe that at the sound of a trumpet they will come to our aid.
我们相信一听到喇叭声,它们就会来帮助我们。
I made a mistake. I think he's delusional.
我犯了一个错误。我觉得他是在妄想。
I smell doubt.
我问道怀疑的气息了。
No, look, I am just a guy standing here, talking to another guy, trying to send a third guy to jail.
不,听着,我一个人站在这里,和另一个人说话,试图把第三个人送进监狱。
Bein' played, Mo.
摩西,你被耍了。
What if I'm playin' them, whoever it is that's playin' me?
是我在耍他们,谁能耍我啊?
He's here?
他在这里?
What do we do now?
我们现在做什么?
If you can pay us $50,000, I can show you a man trading AK-47s.
如果你能给我5万美元,我可以带你见一个卖AK-47的人。
He did just report us as the threat.
他只是把我们当成了威胁。
This is his Get-Out-Of-Jail card.
这是他的出狱卡。
His Get-Out-Of-Jail card is going to jail?
他有出狱卡还要进监狱?
It's just the horn they use to summon the dinosaurs.
这只是他们用来召唤恐龙的号角。
We know this emergency is groundless. Correct.
我们知道这个紧急情况毫无根据。是的。
But the emergency exists. Right.
但紧急情况确实存在。没错。
And you can't take control of something if you're saying it doesn't exist.
如果你说它不存在,你就不能控制它。
So to stop a nuclear emergency, I have to declare a nuclear emergency?
所以为了阻止核事故,我必须宣布核事故?
Say it slowly. Keep the contradictory elements apart.
慢点说才有用。把相互矛盾的元素分开。
Then I guess we have a nuclear emergency.
我想我们确实有核事故了。
Good play, agent.
没错,特工。

分享到