安妮·海瑟薇最新美剧《现代爱情》预告片
日期:2019-09-26 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

 MP3点击下载

Have you ever been in love?
你曾经恋爱过吗?
No one has ever asked me that in an interview before.
从来没有人在采访中问过我这个问题。
I don't have to print it.
我不需要写出来的。
Print what?
写什么?
The story that's written all over your face.
写在你脸上的故事啊。
You want to grab breakfast?
你想吃个早饭吗?
I just met you.
我才刚认识你。
Do you make time for one another?
你们会为彼此腾出时间吗?
In what way?
以什么方式?
Do you have date night? Yeah.
你们还约会吗?约啊。
What do you do? This.
做什么呢?做这个啊。
This is love at its absolute best, and it's beautiful, sometimes.
这就是极致的爱,有时很美妙。
I can't bring a baby into the world with a man I don't love.
我不能和一个我不爱的男人生孩子。

安妮·海瑟薇最新美剧《现代爱情》预告片

Don't do it because you're scared. You must own your actions in life.
不要因为害怕而这样做。你必须对自己的行为负责。
You alright?
你还好吧?
She hit me in my penis.
她砸到我的小弟弟了。
I didn't meant to hit him in the penis. I meant to hit him in the balls.
我不是故意砸他的小弟弟的。我是要砸他的蛋蛋的。
That's great.
干得漂亮。
This isn't a sex injury. I mean not a weird one.
这不是性伤害。我的意思是不奇怪。
Hey, why are you still talking, Rob?
嗨,为什么你还在说这件事,罗布?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Love is trust, and you broke it.
爱情就是信任,而你辜负了它。
I don't love him.
我不爱他。
He's totally my dad. Even his smell.
他完全就是我爸啊。甚至是味道。
You smelled him?
你闻了他的味道?
Oh, you're staying in New York?
哦,你要待在纽约?
She's staying with us.
她要和我们待在一起。
Is that okay? Have you guys discussed that?
可以吗?你们有谈论过吗?
We're discussing it right now. It's a live discussion.
我们现在谈这件事。一场现场讨论。
I'm so glad you've told me. It explains so much.
我很高兴你告诉了我。这一切都得到了解释。
Surely there is someone out there who will take me for who I am, the good, the bad, the full story of love.
我确信一定会有那么一个人,愿意接受真实的我,不管是好是坏,一个关于爱的故事。

分享到