哈佛大学公开课《幸福课》(视频+MP3+双语字幕):第503期
日期:2019-09-12 17:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Last time I ended up by talking about the acute change that comes with a Eureka experience, with an ah hah, with an insight.
上次讲完了急剧变化,由探索而得的经验引起的急剧变化,这种经验来自顿悟感和洞察力。
And we talked about these five stages. And a couple of you contacted me after
我们讲过五个阶段。之后有些学生联系我说,
about this and said, "well, it's not that smooth" and it's absolutely right. This is a theory. This is an outline.
“好吧,进行得并不是很顺利”,不顺利就对了。这是一个理论,一个大纲。
When you write, when you come up with ideas, when you generate course, when you write a paper or write a thesis-
你写作的时候,当你思考,或设定课程,或是写论文时,
some of you are thesis writers,
你们当中有人在写论文,
what you do is very often mix them. So you have preparation. Then you write a little bit.
你们常犯的错误是将它们混淆了。通常你们会先准备,然后写一些,
And then you take a break. You have an insight. Then you go back to more preparation and on and on. This is just a general outline,
之后休息一下,会有一些顿悟。再开始作更多准备等等。这只是一个轮廓,
which is useful in a few ways.
某些角度来看是很有用的。
First of all, it is useful in that we can understand by looking at it. There's no quick fix.
首先,我们光看着它就能明白。没有捷径。
hfdxxfk1202

None of the great creative artists, scientists, business people in history, created in a vacuum.
历史上所有的艺术家、科学家、商界名人都不是凭空出世的。
Initially they became experts in their fields. They worked hard. They immersed themselves in the material.
他们首先得成为各自领域的专家。他们努力工作,将自己沉浸在知识里。
So that's the first important element to remember. No short cuts.
这是你们首先要记住的一点:没有捷径,
We have to apply ourselves.
我们得先付出努力。
Remember the secret of success?
还记得成功的秘诀吗?
It's not just think, imagine, believe.
不光是思考、想象和相信,
It also has to have the component of hard work as well as passion
必须要有努力和热情这两点要素。
So all the successful people...
所有的成功人士,
Again, the best self-help books are biographies, good biographies that show you the process, not the "five easy steps".
再说一下,最好的自助书籍就是自传。好的自传会教你如何成功,而不是那么简单的“五步”。

课程简介和演讲视频

课程简介:

我们来到这个世上,到底追求什么才是最重要的?他坚定地认为:幸福感是衡量人生的唯一标准,是所有目标的最终目标。塔尔博士在哈佛学生中享有很高的声誉,受到学生们的爱戴与敬仰,被誉为"最受欢迎讲师"和"人生导师"。


分享到